XP and Microsoft Office Compatibility

Are older Microsoft Office Software versions compatible with Windows XP Home?
If so, which versions? Has anyone used Office 97 on XP Home? Thanks.

--
pcm

Office 97 works fine on XP Professional.

Doug Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

In news:9B776BC9-0821-4C10-95BD-7AD4B9FAA021@microsoft.com,
pcm <pcm@discuss.microsoft.com> typed:

> Are older Microsoft Office Software versions compatible with
> Windows
> XP Home?

Yes.

> If so, which versions?

At least Office 97 and later. I've also personally used Word 95,
but I can't speak about the other components of Office 95.

> Has anyone used Office 97 on XP
> Home? Thanks.

Many people have. There's no problem with it.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Glad to hear that. Thanks.
--
pcm