Buckaroo 1 point chime question

Hi,

I'm not getting a 1 point chime sound on my Buckaroo. I looked at the
0-9 point mech and there is a bell attached to the bottom of it, but I
don't see how it's supposed to be rung - I don't see any sort of
linkage or solenoid that would somehow hit it. I can't quite see it in
the IPDB pics either.

Could someone tell me how this is supposed to work or send me a
picture. Or is it possible that there's just not supposed to be a 1
point chime sound?

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike,

The 0-90 unit is supposed to have a ringer arm that fits over the same
pin/shaft as the 0-90 activation arm. There is also a small sping on
that arm. I find that about 20% of my games have that piece missing on
them. Steve Young had and may still have a few of these items left.

Steve