Premier Amusements- Any experience with them?

Looking for some hard to find plastics and I see they have
alot of hard to finds, but I am not sure about their reproduction
process. Has anyone bought any of their plastics and can comment on
quality and service? Thanks

Do a Google search. I have not bought from them, but have heard the
quality is pretty poor.

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com

I'd be careful ordering from them.. I've ordered plastics for my BSD
over a month ago and still haven't seen them. I've e-mailed them
several times & called them without one single response. So I have no
idea if I'll ever get them or not. Plus, from what I've heard they
might not be the best quality either.

Chas

TRENDING THREADS