Can Not Log Into ZoneFreinds....Program Opens But Does Not..

For the past few days, I have not been able to log into
ZoneFriends. I can chat and play in any Room but my
friends list does not appear cause it will not Log In for
me....the application starts up as usual but at the
bottom of the window, the words "Logging In" appear for
the entire DAY! Why can't I log in?

spade__niller wrote:

> For the past few days, I have not been able to log into
> ZoneFriends. I can chat and play in any Room but my
> friends list does not appear cause it will not Log In for
> me....the application starts up as usual but at the
> bottom of the window, the words "Logging In" appear for
> the entire DAY! Why can't I log in?

That server does go down often, but it's been working for me.. Do you
have a firewall? Some of them need to have updated versions of Zone
files added to the allowed list.

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--

+Elmo_Tech