$2,200 for a New Stern PF?!

FAO just quoted me a price of $2,200 for a new populated R*C*T
playfield. What price should I expect to pay for one of these, and who
should I contact about it? THANKS

A populated playfield is pretty much the entire game, minus the cabinet
and boardset. I wouldn't be surprised if that is something like 2/3 of
the entire price of the game, right there.

What's the price for a bare-wood playfield, for comparison?

Josh

That's probably the going rate. Dave isn't out to gouge anyone.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

<blkmusclmachine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> FAO just quoted me a price of $2,200 for a new populated R*C*T
> playfield. What price should I expect to pay for one of these, and who
> should I contact about it? THANKS

That sounds about right for a NOS, populated field.

(HAH! Wait until you price new circuit boards!!!)

--
Fred
TX

<blkmusclmachine@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1123639574.344275.204370@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> FAO just quoted me a price of $2,200 for a new populated R*C*T
> playfield. What price should I expect to pay for one of these, and who
> should I contact about it? THANKS

Yes, and I'm pretty sure that won't buy the
CPU/driver board! (~$725?)

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8