windows crashes when booting after installing MS Broadband..

After installing the MSBN software from the MS Download
site
(http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_
DLoadMain.mspx), Windows keep crashing when booting.
However, when I remove the wireless card from the PCMCIA
slot, Windows then boot just fine (but then Internet does
not work). HELP PLEASE!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows crashes booting installing broadband

    who is your ISP and do you have any of their software installed?

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:08:44 -0700, "Oliver"

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Broadband Networking