windows crashes when booting after installing MS Broadband..

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 31, 2004 10:08:44 PM

After installing the MSBN software from the MS Download
site
(http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
DLoadMain.mspx), Windows keep crashing when booting.
However, when I remove the wireless card from the PCMCIA
slot, Windows then boot just fine (but then Internet does
not work). HELP PLEASE!!!
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 9:23:38 AM

who is your ISP and do you have any of their software installed?

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:08:44 -0700, "Oliver"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist