Password Protection for Folder in XP

Hello!

How to provide password and protect a particular folder in Windows XP,
without using any 3rd party Utilities.

Thnaks

Kishore
2 answers Last reply
More about password protection folder

    Strange... I was just looking for exactly the same thing
    I found this article which worked for me.

    http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,110663,00.asp

    "Nijesh" wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > How to provide password and protect a particular folder in Windows XP,
    > without using any 3rd party Utilities.
    >
    > Thnaks
    >
    > Kishore

    well, if you're desperate and go for Third-party apps, try Cryptainer LE
    (it's free for up to 20 mb)

    Jayso

    Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

    Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
    Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
    jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

    "Nijesh" <nijesh.b@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > How to provide password and protect a particular folder in Windows XP,
    > without using any 3rd party Utilities.
    >
    > Thnaks
    >
    > Kishore

Microsoft Windows XP