Password Protection for Folder in XP

September 12, 2005 5:15:47 PM

Hello!

How to provide password and protect a particular folder in Windows XP,
without using any 3rd party Utilities.

Thnaks

Kishore
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:15:48 PM

Strange... I was just looking for exactly the same thing
I found this article which worked for me.

http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,110663,00.as...

"Nijesh" wrote:

> Hello!
>
> How to provide password and protect a particular folder in Windows XP,
> without using any 3rd party Utilities.
>
> Thnaks
>
> Kishore

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 12:57:57 AM

well, if you're desperate and go for Third-party apps, try Cryptainer LE
(it's free for up to 20 mb)

Jayso

Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

news:o hgvH42tFHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

!