WTB: Star Trek 25th Anniversary or Hook chase light pcb

Last response: in Video Games
August 10, 2005 1:28:36 AM

I recently bought a Data East Star Trek 25th Anniversary pin, and it's
missing the "chase light" board. I have found posts on the ng about
checking for shorts in the rope lights that cause failure in the PCB,
and how to repair it but I haven't found any sources for the PCB
itself. I understand that a Hook board can also be used.

I saw a couple messages where people have made the board themselves,
but my circuit board skills are still at the noob level. Does anyone
have a working board (original or homebrew) that they would be willing
to sell? A simple diagram, parts list and photos of a home made board
would problably get me going too.

Thanks!
Tom
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 4:24:14 PM

Exactly what I was looking for! I sent you an email.

Thanks!
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:54:17 PM

Hi Tom,

I had the same situation a few months ago. I couldn't find another board
and didn't care for the "breadboard" method. I did a quick board design and
sent it off to a company to have them produce the board. The minimum
quantity is 3 boards so I have 2 left over. I can sell you the board for
$30 shipped or I can send you a populated board for $40 including shipping.

Here is a link to the board:
http://www.pins-plus.com/st25_chaser.htm

The parts on the board are:
1 - ULN2003A IC