I'm getting frustrated in my attempt to download MS AntiSpyware. I go
through the process of downloading and running GenuineCheck.exe, and
copying and pasting the validation code. That works fine, and I'm the
invited to click Download. But that just promptly returns me to the
same 'Validation Required' page. Full circle.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

You may be able to find other sites where AntiSpyware is stored. I found it
on www.betanews.com.

"Terry Pinnell" <terrypinDELETE@THESEdial.pipex.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting frustrated in my attempt to download MS AntiSpyware. I go
> through the process of downloading and running GenuineCheck.exe, and
> copying and pasting the validation code. That works fine, and I'm the
> invited to click Download. But that just promptly returns me to the
> same 'Validation Required' page. Full circle.
>
> --
> Terry, West Sussex, UK

Terry Pinnell <terrypinDELETE@THESEdial.pipex.com> wrote:

>I'm getting frustrated in my attempt to download MS AntiSpyware. I go
>through the process of downloading and running GenuineCheck.exe, and
>copying and pasting the validation code. That works fine, and I'm the
>invited to click Download. But that just promptly returns me to the
>same 'Validation Required' page. Full circle.

Discovered solution to download problem: apparently, cannot use
Firefox, only IE.

Unless I missed it, I saw no obvious message to that effect on the
site?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Terry

Try checking out your in the Beta newsgroups
http://snipurl.com/hm0m

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry