Keyboard and Language

Since the XP update, I no longer have the ability to set my language to
English and my keyboard on German. It was there with Windows the last 5 years
and now nothing.

What has changed and how do I get this back? My problem is I need a German
keyboard but the majority of my work is in English. It is a pain to have to
change the keyboard setting everytime I open a window, unproductive.
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard language

    M-squared <M-squared@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on Mon, 12 Sep
    2005:

    >Since the XP update, I no longer have the ability to set my language to
    >English and my keyboard on German. It was there with Windows the last 5 years
    >and now nothing.
    >
    >What has changed and how do I get this back? My problem is I need a German
    >keyboard but the majority of my work is in English. It is a pain to have to
    >change the keyboard setting everytime I open a window, unproductive.

    Hi M-squared

    Why can't you set your keyboard to German? What happens when you try? Or
    do you mean the setting isn't sticking, so you have to keep re-entering
    it?

    --
    Nightowl

Keyboards Microsoft Windows XP