orcman

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004
Poor? downtrodden? behold! the toothless one speaketh! It has become pianfully obvious that you have no idea wtf your talking about. delusional... is that right? well forgive me for having a mind of my own, and using that mind to make my own choice's. forgive me for not being another one of society's kiss ass drones. perhaps you have a room for shock therapy as i have strayed from the path. You know somthing?... i have nothing aganst intel, amd, nvidia, or ati. but when assholes like you start talking [-peep-]. my purchasing options become alot easier. how about swinging by my place so i can show you just how downtrodden i can really be?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by orcman on 02/18/04 02:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
Re: I like what ATI did to Nvidia, we benefits from that.
I am a gamer, so I will use AMD cpus as well.

Yeah I liked how that worked out as well. IMO Nvidia dropped the ball by not fully supporting dx9 they kinda challenged M$ and lost market share by doing so.

IMO Intel had little choice but to support AMD64 once M$ stated they would be supporting AMD64 and not two different versions Intels hand was forced.

This is a very good thing it will keep competion alive and well into the future, and keep cpu prices down.

If AMD's .9 micron comes out well in the 2nd half AMD could gain a little market share if intel drops the ball with another prescott maybe a little more.

Time will tell.

If I glanced at a spilt box of tooth picks on the floor, could I tell you how many are in the pile. Not a chance, But then again I don't have to buy my underware at Kmart.

juin

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
If AMD's .9 micron comes out well in the 2nd half AMD could gain a little market share if intel drops the ball with another prescott maybe a little more.

Wow that will be a big ass cpu about 10 meter square

Just to show dad

orcman

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004
I really dont dont like being told what i should or should not buy with my well earned money, and i really dont care for stereotype's. he would make a great polotition. (out to impose his views upon everyone else).

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
You did not see the decimal?

If I glanced at a spilt box of tooth picks on the floor, could I tell you how many are in the pile. Not a chance, But then again I don't have to buy my underware at Kmart.

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
My mistake thanks for pointing that out.

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
.09 micron

darko21

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2003
I think there is a saying in pulp fiction. "a man who admits he is wrong is immediately forgiven of all wrongs".

As to omid I would not get to worked up about it. anyone reading it can clearly see it's a one sided opinion. It's mearly a rant from a frustrated individual, at least that's all I can make of it.