is it normal, if there was a pointer mouse on welcome scre..

dear sir,

My pointer mouse always detect on the welcome screen, I can move it, is
it normal?
also after click shutdown or restart, the pointer mouse is still there
until pc turn off.

usually, the pointer mouse appears on desktop not on welcome screen
and pointer mouse disappears quickly when i click shutdown or restart.

what's wrong with my windows?

I'm using Wins xp home edition with sp2 and online update.

thanks
diman
lord212004@yahoo.com

Hi

Yes, that is normal.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

<lord212004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> dear sir,
>
> My pointer mouse always detect on the welcome screen, I can move it, is
> it normal?
> also after click shutdown or restart, the pointer mouse is still there
> until pc turn off.
>
> usually, the pointer mouse appears on desktop not on welcome screen
> and pointer mouse disappears quickly when i click shutdown or restart.
>
> what's wrong with my windows?
>
> I'm using Wins xp home edition with sp2 and online update.
>
> thanks
> diman
> lord212004@yahoo.com

Yes,it's normal.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

lord212004@yahoo.com wrote:
> dear sir,
>
> My pointer mouse always detect on the welcome screen, I can move it, is
> it normal?

Perfectly.

> also after click shutdown or restart, the pointer mouse is still there
> until pc turn off.

As it normally is.

> usually, the pointer mouse appears on desktop not on welcome screen
> and pointer mouse disappears quickly when i click shutdown or restart.

Not normally, in my experience.

> what's wrong with my windows?

Based on what little information you've provided, not a thing.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm