I reformatted my computer recently and now the ability to record a video
using my web cam wont work because of some changes between Microsoft and the
Indeo codecs it used.
Is there a compatible web cam video driver for home XP I can download at no
charge?
Thanks

switch wrote:
> I reformatted my computer recently and now the ability to record a
> video using my web cam wont work because of some changes between
> Microsoft and the Indeo codecs it used.
> Is there a compatible web cam video driver for home XP I can download
> at no charge?
> Thanks

If available, you would get it from the maker of your web cam.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Imdeo codec does not come with the standard XP install CDs. Due to a
license issue, MS had to release the Indeo codec as a supplimental download
in Windows Update (prior to Service Pack 1).