Des

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2001

I have heard that there is software that i can get that will alow me to
backup outlook express emails and address book, allowing me to format
my PC and re-install windows. Can anyone give me any info on this
please.

Desmond.

you can do it from the OE file menu, export. Save to the
hard drive then copy to a CD-R.

some support

"Des" <desotuatail@aol.com> wrote in message
|I have heard that there is software that i can get that
will alow me to
| backup outlook express emails and address book, allowing
me to format
| my PC and re-install windows. Can anyone give me any info
on this
| please.
|

| Desmond.

Alias

"Des" <desotuatail@aol.com> wrote

>I have heard that there is software that i can get that will alow me to
> backup outlook express emails and address book, allowing me to format
> my PC and re-install windows. Can anyone give me any info on this
> please.
>

> Desmond.

Here you go:

It's free.