I got my unlocked Barton at 17x

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
OK, my bus is at 134, but still, 2278 is awesome! I just need a better motherboard...

I used wires in the cpu socket mod, and I had it running at 16.5x for several onths, but I just upgraded my heatsink, and I thought I would give it a try... my Vcore is only at 1.7V...

<font color=red><b>The mind is in its own place, and in itself
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.</b></font color=red>
John Milton, <i>Paradise Lost</i>, Book II

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
No, the 2400+ on my friend's matsonic board still does not work... he is back to using his 1900+... the 2400+ is in a computer I just built for him running at 15x150=2250 with 1.725 Vcore... I have given up on the matsonic for the moment (he was going to get the 2400+ for the matsonic and a Barton 2500+ for his new computer, but now he is stuck with a locked 2400+)... he needs to buy a cheap ABIT NF7 and give that old matsonic board to me for a 3rd computer... all I need is a board... I thought I got a Soyo K7V Dragon from this forum, but it ended up being a dud...

The Barton at 17x is on my SoyoKT333 Dragon Ultra (Black) that does not allow a fsb above 133.... well, you can overclock, but there is no 1/5 divider... and my current modem crashes games online at 135fsb...

I play games on this baby, Neverwinter Nights, as well as others... and it does fairly well with my modded 9500np and a GB of Corsair XMS ram... it is also set up for my wife to do video editing, but she has not for quite some time...

<font color=red><b>The mind is in its own place, and in itself
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.</b></font color=red>
John Milton, <i>Paradise Lost</i>, Book II