Upgrading Dell GX110 to P4

I am looking to upgrade a Optiplex GX110 from a PIII 800Mhz to a P4. I
believe I'll need to change the motherboard due to the pin config of
the P4. Correct? Any suggestions or would any off-the-shelf model do?
Also, I don't believe I'd need to get different RAM. Correct?

Thanks. A bit novice I know, but better to ask than waste money.

-w

clint

Just a guess, but you're probably better off either buying a new P4 based
machine (and selling your old machine), or stripping out the useful parts
out of your GX110 (which probably is just the HD) and building a new one. I
suspect your RAM, MB, and processor would all need to be replaced at a
minimum, and your power supply may not be powerful enough to drive the new
processor.

Clint