Computer wont start

Tags:
  • Safe Mode
  • Computers
  • Configuration
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
November 24, 2012 9:53:26 PM

I have tried to start in safe mode, tried advanced boot options repair your computer, last known good configuration (advanced), directory services restore mode, start windows normally and nothing will start my computer. No new hardware or programs have been installed. Currently using Mcaffee, is there a new virus that gets around anti virus programs and will not allow me to restore my computer? Im stuck please help. Thanks.

More about : computer wont start

a c 372 $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 1:29:26 AM

What exactly happens when you try to start? And what happened before this started? There are lot of things that can cause this, bad hard drive, bad CPU, bad RAM, aside from some files getting deleted or corrupted, not just a virus issue.
m
l
November 25, 2012 10:43:33 AM

Yu could have lost you registry????

Been there, done that!

Big bikky's to have it repaired.
m
l
Related resources
November 25, 2012 1:11:00 PM

hang-the-9 said:
What exactly happens when you try to start? And what happened before this started? There are lot of things that can cause this, bad hard drive, bad CPU, bad RAM, aside from some files getting deleted or corrupted, not just a virus issue.

my problem is same here, last time when i shut down my notebook after this its not start.
i don't know whats the problem, it hang on start up and also don't show the bios setting.
please help me
thanks
m
l
December 2, 2012 1:08:10 AM

mnsbailey said:
I have tried to start in safe mode, tried advanced boot options repair your computer, last known good configuration (advanced), directory services restore mode, start windows normally and nothing will start my computer. No new hardware or programs have been installed. Currently using Mcaffee, is there a new virus that gets around anti virus programs and will not allow me to restore my computer? Im stuck please help. Thanks.

Thanks for your responses and input I have taken it to someone who knows way more than I about computers and he found the hard drive went bad. Thanks.
m
l
December 2, 2012 4:02:13 PM

Lt Priboi said:
Yu could have lost you registry????

Been there, done that!

Big bikky's to have it repaired.

how? plese tell me briefly. thank you
m
l
!