ukpinball] Re: From RGP-may have ramifications?

Oh this is so funny I feel I must pass on the rants in the Yahoo's
UKPinball group for which Wayne now posts.

========================

10-20% price increase to be licensed, what about the fact decals
cost $60US a set and sell for $250 a set by unlicensed sellers, they
are the greedy ones not us.

Lucas want 20k just for a license to make IJ decals, so who do we
complain to about that? Who do we pass the license fee onto?

We are trying to keeps Williams lawyers out of it by trying to work
with suppliers, however posting personal emails while under a
confidential agreement is not a supplier we will look at licensing.

These items will be made by us or another supplier we approve.

========================

So Wayne, your trying to keep WMS lawyers out?

What is the deal anyhow? I mean, two people, errrrm companys (IPB and
Wayne) offering the same reproduction rights? If Waynes have the
hologram to show true authenticity, does this then mean IPB's are
repro's not worth touching?

Ping

Why not pass all the rants on and try and offer a balanced view?

Represent, yes. Mis-represent, shabby.

Roger.

Yes, please don't cross-post messages from the UK group, especially
when they're taken out of context as part of a much longer thread and
also without permission.

Cheers,

Martin.