Jedi OutCast Problem

Everytime I try to start up my star wars jedi knight2
jedi outcast, a pop-up comes up that
says, "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL
subsystem" i dont know what to do, and a member plus from
msn zone told me to post here, so please help, thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about jedi outcast problem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Hi "zEpHoN"

    OpenGL subsystem is a graphics component available in
    updated drivers, but not generally available in "stock" ones.

    Try updating your Video drivers using the instructions at:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    <lilsilentazn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:10b3401c4405e$42b1d270$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | Everytime I try to start up my star wars jedi knight2
    | jedi outcast, a pop-up comes up that
    | says, "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL
    | subsystem" i dont know what to do, and a member plus from
    | msn zone told me to post here, so please help, thank you
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    lol, thank you, I thought I would never play, but after I
    read your instructions, it started to work again :)
    Thank you again,
    Zeph

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Glad that helped! :-)

    Cheers,
    Jimmy.

    "zEpHoN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10f6601c44122$bc260bc0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    | lol, thank you, I thought I would never play, but after I
    | read your instructions, it started to work again :)
    | Thank you again,
    | Zeph

Games Microsoft Video Games