Jedi OutCast Problem

Last response: in Video Games
May 22, 2004 9:38:26 PM

Everytime I try to start up my star wars jedi knight2
jedi outcast, a pop-up comes up that
says, "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL
subsystem" i dont know what to do, and a member plus from
msn zone told me to post here, so please help, thank you

More about : jedi outcast problem

Anonymous
May 23, 2004 12:46:51 PM

Hi "zEpHoN"

OpenGL subsystem is a graphics component available in
updated drivers, but not generally available in "stock" ones.

Try updating your Video drivers using the instructions at:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

<lilsilentazn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:10b3401c4405e$42b1d270$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| Everytime I try to start up my star wars jedi knight2
| jedi outcast, a pop-up comes up that
| says, "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL
| subsystem" i dont know what to do, and a member plus from
| msn zone told me to post here, so please help, thank you
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 9:04:51 PM

lol, thank you, I thought I would never play, but after I
read your instructions, it started to work again :)
Thank you again,
Zeph

Anonymous
May 24, 2004 1:22:37 AM