newbie

I could regularly post to newsgroup aieo.cjb.net.
From today whenever I am trying to post I get the following message.

Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Help Please',
Account: 'aioe.cjb.net', Server: 'aioe.cjb.net', Protocol: NNTP, Server
Response: '441 Duplicate message (MD5)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

Can somebody help me please.
Thanks.

Not an unknown problem with the aioe.cjb.net newsserver, it would seem:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22441+Duplicate+message+(MD5)%22+%2B+aioe&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en

The problem is not on OE's end.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

newbie wrote:
> I could regularly post to newsgroup aieo.cjb.net.
> From today whenever I am trying to post I get the following message.
>
> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Help Please',
> Account: 'aioe.cjb.net', Server: 'aioe.cjb.net', Protocol: NNTP, Server
> Response: '441 Duplicate message (MD5)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
> Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9
>
> Can somebody help me please.
> Thanks.

http://www.nthelp.com/50/Outlook_error_codes.htm
Covers outlook express error codes also.

"newbie" <jcd@refid.com> wrote in message
>I could regularly post to newsgroup aieo.cjb.net.
> From today whenever I am trying to post I get the following message.
>
> Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Help Please',
> Account: 'aioe.cjb.net', Server: 'aioe.cjb.net', Protocol: NNTP, Server
> Response: '441 Duplicate message (MD5)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No,
> Server
> Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9
>
> Can somebody help me please.
> Thanks.

newbie

Thanks for the link.
It is only compilation of errors, but how do I rectify it ?