Pretty Please help me setup my DHCP

September 12, 2005 10:16:00 PM

Subject: Pretty Please help me setup my DHCP

Hi,

Where can I configure Windows to automatically get an IP from a DHCP server?

TIA,

While.

More about : pretty setup dhcp

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 10:16:01 PM

In article <FCD2C17D2126@123456789.spx.com>, while@SupportX.com says...
> Subject: Pretty Please help me setup my DHCP
>
> Hi,
>
> Where can I configure Windows to automatically get an IP from a DHCP server?

Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, and Open the Network Connections
box - select the Network Connection you want to enable for DHCP, then
right click/properties, select "Internet Protocol (tcp/ip) and click
Properties, select "Obtian an IP address automatically" and then OK,
follow to close out the windows - it should get an IP at that point.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

while Wrote:
> Subject: Pretty Please help me setup my DHCP
>
> Hi,
>
> Where can I configure Windows to automatically get an IP from a DHCP
> server?
>
> TIA,
>
> While.

Right click Network Place -> Properties -> Right click the connection
->
Properties -> Select Internet Protocol -> Click on Properties ->
Select Obtain an IP address automatically

Hope that was what you were asking for

--
Evolution54
!