FS: FT cabinet & backbox - $100

hi,

I bought this on behalf of another pinball enthusiast (who will remain
nameless at this time) who said he could really use a Fish Tales cab
with minimal fade. His sideart was nearly white and this would have
made such a great improvement. In confidence I picked it up for him
and then when I tried to contact him, he wouldn't return my messages.

anyways....
the cabinet is pretty much bare inside, except for the ground braid run
and side rails (which are in excellent condition, no dents). The front
has a drill hole for lock bar on one side that was plugged by a
previous owner. The cab has minimal fade and is sound in construction.
Backbox is also above average condition and pretty much bare as well.
This cabinet (& bb) belonged to a guy who did a swap with a new cabinet
from Big Time Cabinets.

Shipping is up to you. I have the cab & bb in a BTC box already and
I'm willing to do so as long as you make the arrangements with a
shipper and pay actual shipping costs.
Local pick-ups are gladly accepted.
Located in Beloit, WI 53511.

I have pics available that I can post or email.

I accept paypal, cash or personal checks.

regards,
Jeremy
608-363-8574 h
815-639-4452 w

damn - wish you were closer-
i bought that FT kit off robert winter although it's not here yet...
hopefully Chad Keller will come thru for me!
Dan

<mrjmross@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> I bought this on behalf of another pinball enthusiast (who will remain
> nameless at this time) who said he could really use a Fish Tales cab
> with minimal fade. His sideart was nearly white and this would have
> made such a great improvement. In confidence I picked it up for him
> and then when I tried to contact him, he wouldn't return my messages.
>
> anyways....
> the cabinet is pretty much bare inside, except for the ground braid run
> and side rails (which are in excellent condition, no dents). The front
> has a drill hole for lock bar on one side that was plugged by a
> previous owner. The cab has minimal fade and is sound in construction.
> Backbox is also above average condition and pretty much bare as well.
> This cabinet (& bb) belonged to a guy who did a swap with a new cabinet
> from Big Time Cabinets.
>
> Shipping is up to you. I have the cab & bb in a BTC box already and
> I'm willing to do so as long as you make the arrangements with a
> shipper and pay actual shipping costs.
> Local pick-ups are gladly accepted.
> Located in Beloit, WI 53511.
>
> I have pics available that I can post or email.
>
> I accept paypal, cash or personal checks.
>
> regards,
> Jeremy
> 608-363-8574 h
> 815-639-4452 w

Adi

That was an excellent cabinet judging by the pictures! I have no clue why
would the original guy bail on it. I'd have taken it in a second if you were
closer to me.

Adi
www.txpinball.com