zemuron

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2003
Hi,

I am trying to delete pictures on my mp 3. I pluged it in to my lap top and went into the picture section for the mp 3 in "my computer". The pictures don't show up as the real ones. Does anyone know what I mean?

well i can tell you that the sound file (mp3) and the image file (jpg usually) are two seperate files. if your mp3 player shows albumn art then they are located on the device itself. if not in an images directory they are sometimes located in the same folder as the actual albumn sound files. if not, just do a search of your device for any image files and see where they are.

bloodlover

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2011
Or it could be that the images are impossible to delete because they came with the mp3 player in them and this is normal. You usually can't delete images/themes/sounds that come along with the mp3 player. Same goes for mobile phones.

well if you already know how to go to my computer, click on your device and view the files just CTRL+F to open a search pane. when you synced your device with your computer the photos most likely transferred since many applications (including itunes and media player) like to get artwork. keep in mind that with cds being released a multitude of times cover art may differ from what you bought.