Walt Disney World (Orlando, FL) pin report

I just got back from vacationing at the Disney parks and wanted to pass
along the current pin lineup of the places I played:

Tomorrowland Arcade (by Space Mountain): E*lvis, MS F*rank, T*FTC,
R*CT, H*D (Stern), R*FM, S*WE1

Pop Century Resort gameroom: E*lvis, R*BION, L*OTR

The games all worked pretty well and were fairly clean (although I did
not play the P2K machines). E*lvis had flipper issues; I explained the
Stern cabinet switch tech bulletin to the repair guy, so hopefully that
will get addressed. L*OTR's Balrog could not "swing" out of the way,
so it always blocked the ring shot, but the game seemed to compensate
somewhat. R*BION had the top/center magnet sticking up too high so it
was difficult to make that shot. In summary, it was a pretty good
pinball experience (but nothing like my machines at home, of course!)

-Brannon

prOk wrote:
> You saw only a fraction of the machines to be found then.. The contemporary
> gameroom arcade has some great classic pins in it, and there's always
> disneyquest.
>
> /b
>
> www.rgvac.com
>
> <brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I just got back from vacationing at the Disney parks and wanted to pass
> > along the current pin lineup of the places I played:
> >
> > Tomorrowland Arcade (by Space Mountain): E*lvis, MS F*rank, T*FTC,
> > R*CT, H*D (Stern), R*FM, S*WE1
> >
> > Pop Century Resort gameroom: E*lvis, R*BION, L*OTR
> >
> > The games all worked pretty well and were fairly clean (although I did
> > not play the P2K machines). E*lvis had flipper issues; I explained the
> > Stern cabinet switch tech bulletin to the repair guy, so hopefully that
> > will get addressed. L*OTR's Balrog could not "swing" out of the way,
> > so it always blocked the ring shot, but the game seemed to compensate
> > somewhat. R*BION had the top/center magnet sticking up too high so it
> > was difficult to make that shot. In summary, it was a pretty good
> > pinball experience (but nothing like my machines at home, of course!)
> >
> > -Brannon

Disney Quest: Monopoly, Elvis, Harley Davidson, Roller Coaster Tycoon,
Party Zone.

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

prOk wrote:

You saw only a fraction of the machines to be found then.. The contemporary
gameroom arcade has some great classic pins in it, and there's always
disneyquest.

Disneyquest? Where is that at in Disney World? We've gone to Orlando two
times now. This year we are heading for DisnseyLand. Isn't it pretty much
the same?

TexasSteven
Vacation in 7 days
Heading for CAL! Need a pin moved for a small fee?
Email me for details!