Cant logg inn / sign out.

Hi.
Been unable to logg on to zone.com the past 12 days.
Done everything listed here, but stil i get "page can not be displayed".
No problems getting in to other "passport sites" msn ...ets.
When i log on to Msn and logg of again there, i get that "logging of Gaming Zone failed"
Can logg on Gaming zone from work, so theres somthing on my pc at home.
All was working fine 12 days ago, then suddely boom...lol
What i have done so far:
Delited: cokkies,tempfiles,cashe,zonefiles,pasport and opend a new passport email+pass
Change router,ports,.. securety and privacy= tryed all settings,.. delitet firevall, made that "loggon script" but stil nothing.

Innstald msxml 4,0 and it was after that the zonen went BOOM. tryed unninstaling it, but that did not work ither.

_79_KK

I think I found the problem it's in the user profile, one of the windows critical updates corrupted the user file I am running XP so I dont know if this will help you.go here >>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444#8 follow instuctions on user profile if you can. I created a new user on my system rebooted into that user and everything worked fine. Now all I have to do is save all my personal stuff or move it to the new user if I can LOL and delete my old user file "Why cant it be simple"