So, I'm reading a magazine....

I started getting "stuff" magazines in the mail the other day for some
strange reason. Gadgets that guys like- techy stuff with hot chicks
draped all over.

One of the things that they were pushing was a Stern Sopranos....for
$4600+....and the clincher....the web pages listed was bmigaming.com.

That was my chuckle for the day.

Kirb

Chuckle all you want, that's huge. These guys must be paying some good
coin to press people, and it is paying off. They were in the NY Times
recently.

They are doing a good job drumming up publicity, even if they are
paying for it one way or another.

kirb wrote:
> I started getting "stuff" magazines in the mail the other day for some
> strange reason. Gadgets that guys like- techy stuff with hot chicks
> draped all over.
>
> One of the things that they were pushing was a Stern Sopranos....for
> $4600+....and the clincher....the web pages listed was bmigaming.com.
>
> That was my chuckle for the day.
>
> Kirb

> read that very thing while i was dropping ht ekids off at the pool

Funny, I was reading it while letting the dogs out.

Kirb

Nomad

Didn't see that but saw one of those "Got Milk" commercials where the
kids is locked in a room with all these toys and gadgets (but no milk)
and there is a Disco Fever pin prominently displayed. Made me think is
that the only pin they could find?!?

nomad

>That was my chuckle for the day.

Still not as funny as the time we found the neighbor's daughter in
there, but close. ;-)

Course that wasn't nearly as funny as the time we found her in Playboy,
either!

>Still not as funny as the time we found the neighbor's daughter in
>there, but close. ;-)

One of our office workers (daughter of another employee) left our
office in Flint to work at a strip club...2 blocks from the office.

That whole deal gave enough comic relief for several years. "Hey, I
just saw your daughter naked while eating a cheeseburger!"

Kirb

i read that very thing while i was dropping ht ekids off at the pool this
AM.
Hadn't had a chance to post it yet.

Anyone watch Good Times on TV land last night?
Major scene with a cirqus pinball EM.
THe father was accused of being a pinball hustler....
Great scene...

Dan