Screen Dumps

hi,

I know how to do a screen dump using prnt screen button,,,,

but is it possible to take a dump of just error message boxes??

Any help would be appreciated
2 answers Last reply
More about screen dumps

    ALT+PrintSCRN will take a shot of the active window

    --
    aaron
    A+,NET+,MCSE 2K/2K3,CNA,CCNA

    ne5 wrote:

    > I know how to do a screen dump using prnt screen button,,,,
    >
    > but is it possible to take a dump of just error message boxes??
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated
    Hi,

    Be sure that the error message have focus, and then press Alt+PrintScreen

    Also note that on many error message boxes you can extract text only by
    pressing Ctrl+C

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP