Screen Dumps

September 12, 2005 2:20:02 PM

hi,

I know how to do a screen dump using prnt screen button,,,,

but is it possible to take a dump of just error message boxes??

Any help would be appreciated

More about : screen dumps

September 12, 2005 4:35:57 PM

ALT+PrintSCRN will take a shot of the active window

--
aaron
A+,NET+,MCSE 2K/2K3,CNA,CCNA
"ne5" <ne5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> I know how to do a screen dump using prnt screen button,,,,
>
> but is it possible to take a dump of just error message boxes??
>
> Any help would be appreciated
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 11:26:13 PM

ne5 wrote:

> I know how to do a screen dump using prnt screen button,,,,
>
> but is it possible to take a dump of just error message boxes??
>
> Any help would be appreciated
Hi,

Be sure that the error message have focus, and then press Alt+PrintScreen

Also note that on many error message boxes you can extract text only by
pressing Ctrl+C

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: