Sign in with
Your question

Hp twain scan for hp2050

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 3, 2011 1:20:51 PM

help me please . i just bought printer hp deskjet 2050 all in one . install finih but can not scan
can print and coppy well. i don't know why can not scan picture . i try to uninstall and install again but same problem. diagnose found problem at hp twain scan. what is it?

marisa

More about : twain scan hp2050

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 4, 2011 9:37:54 AM

boom2526 said:
help me please . i just bought printer hp deskjet 2050 all in one . install finih but can not scan
can print and coppy well. i don't know why can not scan picture . i try to uninstall and install again but same problem. diagnose found problem at hp twain scan. what is it?

marisa

Hello Marisa. I too have just bought the same HP 2050 and have had no problems.
1) did you install the complete program that came with the printer (or download it)?.
2) Did you install the program BEFORE connecting the USB cable. I'm not sure why this is important but a friend of mine did it in the wrong order and had problems.
3) If you've installed properly you should have 4 new icons on your desktop including one that is an image of a scanner. You should be able to scan easily to JPEG, TIFF etc. at different resolutions.

I'm now looking for a TWAIN program that has an OCR with it for this scanner.
Good luck. Brian.
BrianInBangkok@gmail.com
m
l
June 5, 2011 1:32:38 AM

what OS are you using? software conflicts between your OS and the printer.
most printers have the same software for scanners.
m
l
June 3, 2012 5:25:13 PM

boom2526 said:

marisa

Hi Marisa.
Did you ever get a satisfactory answer to our question because I am having the same trouble?
Doug
dohorne5@gmail.com
m
l
!