Tech: WPC Battery placement question.

Still getting battery replacement in all the pins on a schedule, but all the
settings were gone when I turned on BS Dracula today, so I pulled the
batteries and was going to replace them when I noticed there are no
indications of how the batteries are installed. No + or - signs at all that
I could see.
I can't seem to find any info on the subject from googling either.
If someone could tell me how the batts are oriented, I will mark the
holder for easy replacement.
Thanks in advance, Mike.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

All three---Positive up.

Otto

CARGPB11

"M D" <mroberts40NOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> Still getting battery replacement in all the pins on a schedule, but all
> the settings were gone when I turned on BS Dracula today, so I pulled the
> batteries and was going to replace them when I noticed there are no
> indications of how the batteries are installed. No + or - signs at all
> that I could see.
> I can't seem to find any info on the subject from googling either.
> If someone could tell me how the batts are oriented, I will mark the
> holder for easy replacement.
> Thanks in advance, Mike.

Adi

Plus sign ALWAYS on top. All 3 of them.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"M D" <mroberts40NOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> Still getting battery replacement in all the pins on a schedule, but all
the
> settings were gone when I turned on BS Dracula today, so I pulled the
> batteries and was going to replace them when I noticed there are no
> indications of how the batteries are installed. No + or - signs at all
that
> I could see.
> I can't seem to find any info on the subject from googling either.
> If someone could tell me how the batts are oriented, I will mark the
> holder for easy replacement.
> Thanks in advance, Mike.

Thank you Otto!