WTB Bad Cats Part A-13014

I am trying to help out a friend. He has a Bad Cats, and the
vari-target on the upper left hand side of the playfield is damaged
beyond repair. I checked with some of the usual suspects, but did not
have much luck. The part is called a Linear Target Drive Assembly, and
the part number is A-13014. If anyone knows where I could get one,
please let me know. Direct email is rdonohue at hoyt dot org.

Ron
4 answers Last reply
More about cats part 13014

    Hi Ron . . .

    Contact Brian from this post - he may very well have what you need.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/d8824a3c03b7d4cb/1f77b0f56c8c78b5?q=Bad+Cats+Stuff&rnum=1#1f77b0f56c8c78b5

    Email sent. Thanks very much for doing my homework for me. I can't
    believe I did not think to check Google first. I appreciate your
    thoughtfulness in looking it up for me.

    Ron

    cpiel wrote:
    > Hi Ron . . .
    >
    > Contact Brian from this post - he may very well have what you need.
    >
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/d8824a3c03b7d4cb/1f77b0f56c8c78b5?q=Bad+Cats+Stuff&rnum=1#1f77b0f56c8c78b5

    No problem - I just purchased the Bad Cats 5-target bank from him so it
    was fresh in my mind.

    Sadly (at least for my friend), someone else got to Brian before I did
    so the part I need was already sold. So, for those keeping score at
    home, I am still looking for this part. I have in inquiry in with BAA,
    so I might get lucky, but would still appreciate any leads.

    Ron

    cpiel wrote:
    > No problem - I just purchased the Bad Cats 5-target bank from him so it
    > was fresh in my mind.

Video Games