WTB Bad Cats Part A-13014

I am trying to help out a friend. He has a Bad Cats, and the
vari-target on the upper left hand side of the playfield is damaged
beyond repair. I checked with some of the usual suspects, but did not
have much luck. The part is called a Linear Target Drive Assembly, and
the part number is A-13014. If anyone knows where I could get one,
please let me know. Direct email is rdonohue at hoyt dot org.

Ron

No problem - I just purchased the Bad Cats 5-target bank from him so it
was fresh in my mind.

Sadly (at least for my friend), someone else got to Brian before I did
so the part I need was already sold. So, for those keeping score at
home, I am still looking for this part. I have in inquiry in with BAA,
so I might get lucky, but would still appreciate any leads.

Ron