WTB: Old rollover switches and a 2" flipper

Hi,

I'm looking for 5 rollover switches (just the white part in the center,
but will buy complete housings if I need to) such as the one by #5 in
these pictures (sorry they're blurry):

http://planetmess.home.comcast.net/pinball/rollover1.jpg
http://planetmess.home.comcast.net/pinball/rollover2.jpg

I'm also looking for a left side Gottlieb 2" flipper (as seen on GTB
games in the 60's).

If anyone has these or knows where I can get them, please email me:
jetbumper AT comcast DOT net.

Thanks!

Mike

>I'm also looking for a left side Gottlieb 2" flipper (as >seen on GTB games in the 60's).

PBR has the flips. I just sent back a mistaken order for the flipper
plastics (word "flipper" on them), shafts, and screws that hold them
down.

PBR has a lot of GTB repop parts.

Kirb

Thanks all. Turns out PBR had everything I needed including a bell
ringer arm missing from my Buckaroo.