Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64

Hi There
can anyone tell me if its worth installing or can you install, and it will
work ok, the new Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 trial version on HP
Pavillion zd8290ea.
Thanks Guys
--
Steve Ward
2 answers Last reply

    elitesteve wrote:

    > Hi There
    > can anyone tell me if its worth installing or can you install, and it will
    > work ok, the new Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 trial version on HP
    > Pavillion zd8290ea.
    > Thanks Guys

    Post to an x64 newsgroup:

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    No. You need a computer with a 64-bit processor.
    Your HP notebook has a 32-bit processor.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "elitesteve" wrote:

    | Hi There
    | can anyone tell me if its worth installing or can you install, and it will
    | work ok, the new Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 trial version on HP
    | Pavillion zd8290ea.
    | Thanks Guys
    | --
    | Steve Ward