Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Disabling windnows defender by registery file script?

Tags:
  • Security
  • Defender
  • Registry
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
Share
November 25, 2012 8:03:23 AM

Hi,

i know how to disable windows 7 defender, manually and through registry,

but here i need a patch or registry file that can disable windows 7 defender by simply double clicking on that.

I need help in this. if someone can tell me where to download it from or if there is a quick way to create such file?

i need to know this soon,

Thanks

More about : disabling windnows defender registery file script

Best solution

a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 10:01:22 AM

http://community.kaseya.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/Communi...


this might do it--but try it at your own risk i havent tried it
Share
November 25, 2012 10:42:56 AM

i have tested it, no use
Score
0
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 11:04:11 AM

Hi :) 

I am not sure we should help with a HACKING tool :( 

All the best Brett :) 
Score
0
November 25, 2012 11:37:25 AM

isohail said:
i have tested it, no use


Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

I am not sure we should help with a HACKING tool :( 

All the best Brett :) 


Hi,

It sounds like but really not for hacking, i have to use for my own self, bcz i need to switch it many times coz of a reason :) , dont worry
Score
0
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 12:01:23 PM

isohail said:
Hi,

It sounds like but really not for hacking, i have to use for my own self, bcz i need to switch it many times coz of a reason :) , dont worry



Hi :) 

Its not me that's worried.... it will be the Moderators as its against Toms rules...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
0
November 25, 2012 12:46:07 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Its not me that's worried.... it will be the Moderators as its against Toms rules...

All the best Brett :) 


Glad that you are not worried :) 
Score
0
a b 8 Security
a c 421 $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 2:03:28 PM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
Score
0
December 2, 2012 1:38:02 AM

Best answer selected by isohail.
Score
0
!