hi there im having a problem with my laptop
when on the internet i get a message run time error
program c:\programfiles\internetexplorer\iexport.exe
run time error
adnormal program termination
dose any body know how i can fix this
cheers paul

A runtime error is generally bad programming.
But, iexport.exe?
I don't have any such file.
Have you done a spyware and virus scan?

--
A Professional Amateur...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!
"paulhorne1969" <paulhorne1969@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi there im having a problem with my laptop
> when on the internet i get a message run time error
> program c:\programfiles\internetexplorer\iexport.exe
> run time error
> adnormal program termination
> dose any body know how i can fix this
> cheers paul