WTB: MPU-1 or MPU-2 for GamePlan pinball machine.

I have one left, but dont think I want to sell it. I have an acid free
one, and just sold 2 on ebay, barely much over $150, not really worth
selling. However, I know of one for $200 if you want a fully working
one, ROM'ed to whatever game you need. email me

mikep28 at insightbb dot com

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Ok, here is an off the wall question.

I read Clay's repair guide for Game Plan pins. He kept mentioning how
similar the mpu board was to the early Bally/Stern SS games. Is there
any chance with the correct ROMs you could use this in a Game Plan
game? Or maybe the Ultimute MPU could be programmed for Game Plan?

I know this is a dumb question, but I thought I would throw it out. I
have a Game Plan cocktail with no MPU. :(

I do know that John Robertson did have Game Plan MPUs, but they
are/were $250.

Thanks, Les

doubtful that would work, you would have to make sure everything was
addressed to the same ports, etc. Also Game plan cpu is not a 6800....
so it's not going to be code compatible.

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
I have one left, but dont think I want to sell it. I have an acid free
one, and just sold 2 on ebay, barely much over $150, not really worth
selling. However, I know of one for $200 if you want a fully working
one, ROM'ed to whatever game you need. email me

mikep28 at insightbb dot com

Hi,

Thanks for the response; I believe I bid on both of your CPU
boards, but they went beyond my price range. I didn't realize
they were so valuable. I only paid $100 for the machine I have,
and it was suppose to have been complete, but the CPU board was
missing. I've had it for about 10 years now; I guess it can wait
longer.

Thanks,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393

One just sold on ebay for $98 or so. Good clean board missing the
eproms tho. Better keep an eye out on ebay.