Looking to Trade a Funhouse + cash for a MM

Title says it all. Would want one around WI, IL , IN, MI, MN, IA
areas. How much cash would depend on condition of machine. Projects
OK.

nwojedi at hotmail dot com

thanks,
neo
8 answers Last reply
More about looking trade funhouse cash

    I don't have an MM, but would love to buy a Funhouse. Where are you
    located? I'm in MN.

    You just got through tearing MM up on klov. Now you want to get one?

    It's called "strategy", dude. Plus, he's got giant Han Solo in kryptonite as
    a possible BIG trade bait.

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    <utahtaper@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > You just got through tearing MM up on klov. Now you want to get one?

    The price wouldn't be that high. if people would stop being stupid and
    paying high prices for stuff when they don't need to.

    It's called capitalism. Get used to it or move.

    I have to agree that MM is a bit high. I don't own one due to the
    price. However, I do believe that if the game is good and retains it's
    value, so be it. Many people feel the game is the best. Being so, if
    you don't feel it's worth the prices people are paying, move down to a
    more realistic game that you would like to own.

    John

    On 15 Aug 2005 17:00:53 -0700, "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >The price wouldn't be that high. if people would stop being stupid and
    >paying high prices for stuff when they don't need to.

    When it comes down to it, who really NEEDS a pinball machine? It's not
    a matter of need, it's a matter of want. If somebody wants it and has
    the means why should anyone say they are wrong?

    Offer the Episode 1 machine no one could see...

Hotmail Games Video Games