Gottlieb Playfields Wanted - Electronic Era System 1 & Sys..

Free brand new playfield! Wow how hard can this be, seems impossible.
Still looking for interested persons to send me a playfield, to get
this project rolling. See Mr.Pinball Classified ads Parts Wanted!
3 answers Last reply
More about gottlieb playfields wanted electronic system

    You may want to think about doing this with one of your own games
    first, so people can see firsthand what you're able to produce.

    I doubt you're going to find many takers sight unseen.

    Dave

    Unfortunately the only Gottlieb parts game that I have is Asteroid
    Annie. Sent alot of stuff to the landfill, mostly Bally games which I
    was into. Not looking for good playfield, just has to have scoring info
    & values present. The person would get a new artwork playfield, I have
    the light lenses. Maybe tommorrow I will win the Shaq Playfield on
    Ebay, & start this one first myself!
    Dave Pauk wrote:
    > You may want to think about doing this with one of your own games
    > first, so people can see firsthand what you're able to produce.
    >
    > I doubt you're going to find many takers sight unseen.
    >
    > Dave

    Thanks Dave, a couple people I have talked to may come forward with
    their own playfield. Much better candidate than Asteroid Annie to start
    with.
    Dave Pauk wrote:
    > You may want to think about doing this with one of your own games
    > first, so people can see firsthand what you're able to produce.
    >
    > I doubt you're going to find many takers sight unseen.
    >
    > Dave

Games Electronic World Of Warcraft Video Games