Gateways GWSCAN

Can someone please provide me with instructions on how to access and run
gateways GWSCAN on my HD, I want to see if there are any bad sectors on my hard
drive. I have had some problems with my system lately, gateways tech support
talk me through performing a chkdsk /r which reported that if found one or more
errors and repaired them. Thanks Carl

Better would be to download and run the utility provided for that purpose by
the drive manufacturer.

"Ccrlyles" <ccrlyles@aol.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please provide me with instructions on how to access and run
> gateways GWSCAN on my HD, I want to see if there are any bad sectors on my
hard
> drive. I have had some problems with my system lately, gateways tech
support
> talk me through performing a chkdsk /r which reported that if found one or
more
> errors and repaired them. Thanks Carl

See the web page:
http://support.gateway.com/support/supinfo/index.asp?pg=2&file=util.html