Sign in with
Your question

Boot Problem

Last response: in Windows 7
November 25, 2012 1:01:59 PM

Hello,
My accer aspire notebook 5560 hang on start up again and again and again, and the other major problem is that, it does,t show the bios setting.

when i press f2 for bios setting note book show

safe mode
safe mode with networking .
start window normally

i have check all these options but the problem is still here

please some one help me
thanks

More about : boot problem

November 25, 2012 1:18:10 PM

Have you tried the other F keys or the Del key? I'm not familiar with that model but it sounds like you're using the wrong key. Does it say on boot to press F2 for bios?
m
l
November 25, 2012 1:25:12 PM

Try this, when you restart your laptop and get the first initial screen, press the Pause button on your keyboard. It will pause the screen so you can read which button to enter BIOS or Boot Options. Also, try the default DEL button to get into BIOS.
m
l
Related resources
November 25, 2012 1:41:18 PM

What did you done to yuor notebook?
m
l
December 2, 2012 3:52:10 PM

zdbc13 said:
Have you tried the other F keys or the Del key? I'm not familiar with that model but it sounds like you're using the wrong key. Does it say on boot to press F2 for bios?

it does,t show any key for bios setting, but in the user guide its f2, i have tried all f keys and dell key its not work, any other solution?
m
l
December 2, 2012 4:17:44 PM

drifter77 said:
Try this, when you restart your laptop and get the first initial screen, press the Pause button on your keyboard. It will pause the screen so you can read which button to enter BIOS or Boot Options. Also, try the default DEL button to get into BIOS.

it does't show any initial screen when i start, after black screen it stuck on starting windows, i have tried all the f keys and dell key but it could,t show bios except safe mode. in safe mode it hang on
\windows\system32\drivers\classpnp.sys.
please help
m
l
December 2, 2012 4:26:45 PM

OX-49 said:
What did you done to yuor notebook?

nothing. just shut down normally.
now its not working, its hang on " starting windows" and in the safe mode stuck on " \windows\system 32\drivers\pnp.sys
m
l
!