8 good project pins in PA

I have some cheap project pins or parts machines on ebay. Go to my
website http://www.cosmicpinball.com/ click on ebay auctions. The ads
have all the disclaimers. These are project or parts games. They are in
the condition stated in the ad. This is how I bought them. I don't
have time to restore.I will be listing more machines and other items
each week for the next month. I have to downsize to a manageable group.
Thanks for looking.

<seymour-shabow@excite.com> wrote in message
> didn't see link for ebay?

wait... i thought i was able to look at the link.... at the bottom of
the page there is something that says click here to see autcions on ebay..
and it has the ebay logo.... try clicking that...

good Luck..

Fwed