PB Multimedia C110 Power cord description

I moved and when I put my old Packard Bell Multimedia C110 and a Pixie monitor
in a box I unattached all cords. Now that I am moved in I can't figure out
which power cord goes to which unit. They both look alot alike. Can anyone
describe what words are on the PB Multimedia C110 Power cord or what it would
look like as compared to a monitor power cord? Thanks in advance.

"Piddley" <piddley@aol.com> wrote in message
> I moved and when I put my old Packard Bell Multimedia C110 and a
Pixie monitor
> in a box I unattached all cords. Now that I am moved in I can't
figure out
> which power cord goes to which unit. They both look alot alike. Can
anyone
> describe what words are on the PB Multimedia C110 Power cord or what
it would
> look like as compared to a monitor power cord? Thanks in advance.

Many times the power cord and the monitor are interchangeable. So
don't worry. Just make sure both a snug fit.

Elector

TRENDING THREADS