Pirates of The Caribbean Pinball A Reality...

Thanks for the link Rick that was fun. It reminds me of the days I use
to work at the Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney in Florida.

Jeff

Jeff (JAW) wrote:
> Thanks for the link Rick that was fun. It reminds me of the days I use
> to work at the Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney in Florida.

Yup, POC is great ride. Going to do POC
at Disneyland next week.

Did you get far enough in the free trial
period to shoot the cannon at the
approaching fleet? I thought that
feature was sort of fun. I managed to
sink two ships before my ship got
boarded. I don't know if I can justify
spending $10 to see the rest of the
game... but it's tempting.

Rick Swanson

"Rick Swanson" <rns510@charter.net> wrote in message
> ...or at least a virtual reality.

Tease! ;-)

- Dan

I couldn't get it to work. Screen went black and all I heard was the
music, which I assume was from the game menu. Had to kill the process.

Same thing happened after launching it the second time, after which
point the trial period was over (10 minutes/2 launches).

Was sorta looking forward to trying it.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Rick Swanson wrote:
> ...or at least a virtual reality.
>
> This virtual game is really sort of cute.
>

> http://disney.go.com/games/downloads/titles/index.html?gAppName=DGD_PiratesPinball&configxml=dgd_piratespinball_dl
>

> Rick Swanson

TRENDING THREADS