Pic of Stern GrandPrix

A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
http://www.parts4pinballs.com/

Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.

Todd "GravitaR"
48 answers Last reply
More about stern grandprix

    How do we get one in the United States?

    "Todd" <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    > http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    >
    > Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    > guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.
    >
    > Todd "GravitaR"

    <<Now the chrome trim around the backbox looks like a Wible mod if ever
    I saw one. :-o>>

    Why? It's trim that inset into slots built into the entire front
    backbox edge, they've been using this for a while. Not exactly stuck
    on there with goop. Plus it's base is rubber so keeps the backbox
    itself from getting dinged up (but if the trim does manage to get
    damaged which is not easy, you can just replace one of the four
    strips.)
    Frenchy

    "Todd" <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    > http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    >
    > Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    > guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.
    >
    > Todd "GravitaR"

    Now, that I like much better - similar but significantly different. I'm just
    not fond of the NASCAR motif. The Grand Prix version is nice and generic and
    isn't plastered in brand names.

    C'mon Stern - for us home users in US/Canada who want this particular
    version, LET US BUY IT ALREADY!

    - Daniel

    I don't necessarily think it looks better (they both look prety good)
    but it is ALMOST an unlicensed game like lots of people have been
    whining for. I agree they should have made these available here too,
    why limit the US to only one of two machines that are both desireable
    themes and roll off the same assembly line? If this game is a player,
    I can see it becoming a collector game over here due to limited
    availability (at the outset anyway).

    > A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    > http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    >
    > Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    > guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.

    Ok I like the graphics on the GP alot better. Also, I noticed cabinet
    protectors around the flipper buttons...is this something new??? Now the
    chrome trim around the backbox looks like a Wible mod if ever I saw one. :-o

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
    ------------------------------­--------------

    getit while you can. F1 Lawyers will be all over this.
    That centre car could be a Ferrari and the 2 either side are McLaren
    http://www.origo.hu/i/0502/20050209mclaren1.jpg

    Grand Prix not for sale in the USA?
    here in Europe we can order a Nascar or a Grand Prix ! :-)

    Pascal from www.flipperfarm.be

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:26:49 -0700, Todd <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    >http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    >
    >Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    >guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.

    Not available in the US??? ARG!!! That's _so_ much nicer!

    Have to agree, looks better then NASCAR in my opinion. To bad they are all
    going overseas.

    JV

    "Todd" <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    > http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    >
    > Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    > guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.
    >
    > Todd "GravitaR"

    That looks soooooo much better than NASCAR. If its a good player's
    game it might have been my first NIB - had it been available in the
    USA. Oh well, can't wait for WPT (Richie/Johnson) anyway. That will
    be the first NIB.

    John

    I don't see a problem. The "Ferrari" in front has a lot of black and
    even if it was all red, the shape of the car is quite different than a
    real Ferrari F1 car. In other words, it's just a red and black formula
    one-resembling car. The gray car looks a bit like a McLaren, because of
    the Viking "horns", but other than that, the colours and shape are
    different. The yellow car could be a Jordan, but only because it's
    yellow. It even has the typical McLaren horns on it.

    Even if the F1-guys would have a case, I don't think they will bother,
    because this does not harm them in any way. They currently have other
    things on their mind, like refunding everyone who went to the
    Indianapolis fiasco, and trying to improve the image of F1 in the US.

    > Why? It's trim that inset into slots built into the entire front
    > backbox edge, they've been using this for a while. Not exactly stuck
    > on there with goop. Plus it's base is rubber so keeps the backbox
    > itself from getting dinged up (but if the trim does manage to get
    > damaged which is not easy, you can just replace one of the four
    > strips.)

    I'm just not a "chrome trim" guy sorry. I know they use the same in a black
    rubber T-moulding...they should stick with that. That rubberized chrome
    trim is tacky IMHO...nothing more, regardless on how it's attached.

    --

    Phil Dixon wrote:
    > getit while you can. F1 Lawyers will be all over this.
    > That centre car could be a Ferrari and the 2 either side are McLaren
    > http://www.origo.hu/i/0502/20050209mclaren1.jpg

    I wouldn't worry. Video games use cars that look like famous cars all
    the time with no problems. I'm sure Stern did their homework on the
    issue.

    >They currently have other
    > things on their mind, like refunding everyone who went to the
    > Indianapolis fiasco, and trying to improve the image of F1 in the US.

    Michelin is footing that bill.

    The image however, to improve that in the US the drivers need to race each
    other. Where you qualify is where you finish the race isn't cutting it for
    the average US race fan. They need passing on the track. Currently the
    only passing going on is occasionally in the pits. F1, technically amazing
    but when it comes to racing it is low down in the ranks, and has been for
    over a decade now.

    Doug

    > I don't necessarily think it looks better (they both look prety good)

    I thought Nascar looked way too garish. That's in the spirit of the
    thing, of course, but still...

    > but it is ALMOST an unlicensed game like lots of people have been
    > whining for.

    It is an unliscensed game, in the "old school" style of non-liscensing,
    that saw "Beat Time", "Wizard", and so forth.

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:06:05 -0400, dugmar wrote:

    >>They currently have other
    >> things on their mind, like refunding everyone who went to the
    >> Indianapolis fiasco, and trying to improve the image of F1 in the US.
    >

    > Michelin is footing that bill.
    >
    > The image however, to improve that in the US the drivers need to race each
    > other. Where you qualify is where you finish the race isn't cutting it for
    > the average US race fan. They need passing on the track. Currently the
    > only passing going on is occasionally in the pits. F1, technically amazing
    > but when it comes to racing it is low down in the ranks, and has been for
    > over a decade now.

    amen. thank god for mythtv's 1.5x speedup (mythtv is a tivo-like-app, the
    speedup speeds the video and shifts the sound back down so it doesn't
    sound high-pitched. think ffwd with audio) that and the ad skip lets me
    get through a f1 race in 1/2 the time

    MotoGP on the other hand just plain rocks. best racing on TV.

    henri

    <<It is an unliscensed game, in the "old school" style of
    non-liscensing,
    that saw "Beat Time", "Wizard", and so forth. >>

    I suppose so... in fact Williams already did an EM in the 70's called
    Grand Prix didn't they?

    <<I'm just not a "chrome trim" guy sorry. I know they use the same in
    a black
    rubber T-moulding...they should stick with that. That rubberized
    chrome
    trim is tacky IMHO...nothing more, regardless on how it's attached. >>

    Could probably easily replace it with some plain black they use on
    video games, and still get the impact protection.
    Or buff it with some emery board so it looks like stainless steel to
    matches the door... oops, the rails... oops... the leg bolts? ; )
    Hmm they still using bright trim on Harley I see, nice....

    MUCH better than the Nascar version - Q

    You are right on Daniel! I fully agree with you - I'd be much more
    likely to buy a Grand Prix than a NASCAR (assuming it's a good game).
    Regardless, it's nice to see SOME sort of non-licensed game come back,
    even if it's not destined for the U.S.

    Mike

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:51:50 -0500, Mike Nogle <msnogle@comcast.net> wrote:
    > How do we get one in the United States?

    Wait a little while and you'll see KAWeaver and FUN importing them in the
    containers.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | Z.I.S.es: Zero Information Statements. |

    Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Give the man a cigar as he nailed
    this one right on the head.

    David Stein wrote:
    > I think you guys are suffering from can't have it syndrome where by it looks
    > so much better to you.
    > From our point it looks dull and bland versus Nascar "we" can't have that
    > looks bright and out there. Classic John Youssi artwork versus plain grey
    > cabinet with decals. Look again at the stand out machine and have a second
    > think.
    > "Matt S." <mstar@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Phil Dixon wrote:
    > > > getit while you can. F1 Lawyers will be all over this.
    > > > That centre car could be a Ferrari and the 2 either side are McLaren
    > > > http://www.origo.hu/i/0502/20050209mclaren1.jpg
    > >
    > > I wouldn't worry. Video games use cars that look like famous cars all
    > > the time with no problems. I'm sure Stern did their homework on the
    > > issue.

    Sorry, wrong Dave. I hate NASCAR plain and simple. GP looks much
    better to me just the same way a Playboy machine would look better than
    a Playgirl machine. NASCAR has no class and GP does. I prefere the
    subtle GP look to the comercial NASCAR look. GP is true racing. Also,
    I was way more interested in GP long before I heard it was not going to
    be available in the USA. Go back to your theory drawing board...

    John

    GP was not an afterthought. They had two seperate art teams working on
    this project from day one - according to what I have read.

    John

    Mike Schudel wrote:
    > > MacMan (Whose favourite Lawlor game is Roadshow because Red takes the
    > > balls in her mouth!)
    >
    > Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! Wow...that was a leap of topics! :-)
    >
    > But you know on RS and in FH...so do Ted and Rudy. :-o

    Yeah, but Rudy has the good sense to _puke_ it up. Red just says
    another annoying bee-yatch line. :)

    Mike Schudel wrote:
    > > A pic of Stern's Grand Prix is now up at:
    > > http://www.parts4pinballs.com/
    > >
    > > Shows the game's cabinet and backbox artwork nicely. Thanks to the
    > > guys from Parts4pinballs for providing this sneak peak.
    >
    > Ok I like the graphics on the GP alot better. Also, I noticed cabinet
    > protectors around the flipper buttons...is this something new???

    Something new starting with NASCAR, yes.

    Apparently people got tired of breaking into the cabinets via the coin
    door, and instead started popping the flipper buttons off and going to
    town with a jigsaw.

    :)

    Phil Dixon wrote:
    > getit while you can. F1 Lawyers will be all over this.
    > That centre car could be a Ferrari and the 2 either side are McLaren
    > http://www.origo.hu/i/0502/20050209mclaren1.jpg

    Pfft. "red car with open wheels" is not an F1 trademark.

    MacMan wrote:
    > Nearly everyone who has replied has a problem with the 'theme' of
    > Nacscar not the artwork. From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    > like being associated to the
    > beer-drinking-wife-beating-trailer-living-trash.

    And man, if you thought there were ugly people at the department of
    motor vehicles, HOLY COW don't go to a _real_ nascar race! (shudder!!)
    They make the guys who run SuperAuctions look _clean_ and _well_
    _behaved_!

    > The GP artwork looks sterile to me. I prefer Nascar but living in
    > Australia we don't have the same association with it!

    Honestly, I can't quite understand it. Maybe it's the way I took the
    pictures (with a flash... duuuh), I dunno. Yeah, the NASCAR logo is
    garish, but the rest of the art looks pretty good.

    I had the same reaction when I saw the GP art, especially the cabinet
    front. I'd probably walk right by it; doesn't do _anything_ to draw me
    in. (And that's weird; I tend to really love Youssi's stuff!)

    > Can't wait to play one! I love Pat's work and this eems to be his best
    > for a while!

    I can easily say it's Pat's _best_ game in YEARS! ;)

    I went to one NASCAR race last year and I took my two twin nephews, but
    I don't think I would do it again. I like watching them on TV, but boy
    we were about 10 rows back from the track after turn 4 and it was A)
    too damn loud B) can't see what car is which because they are going so
    fast past you AND the wall blocking half of the track in front of you
    C) lots of exhaust and raw fuel fumes D) Hotter than hell that day but
    I can't blame that on the race. Overall it was like, well, once of
    this is enough for me. Couldn't even figure out who was was in first
    place with the less-than-ideal scoreboards, and if you don't know what
    number is what driver, forget it.

    Funnest part was we got to take a little train ride from our nearby
    town right to the entrance of the track, and the train ride was cool as
    none of us had ever been on a real honest to goodness train (i.e. not
    including the one at Disneyland that meanders past Toontown and the
    dinosaurs chewing weeds!)

    Since there are some on this group that want to stereotype the folks
    who go to NASCAR races as trailer trash with no teeth, I take offense
    to this.
    I know its been discussed here before and I usually don't get into
    these pissing contests but this group is a valuable resource for
    information on a hobby we all enjoy. Leave the rude comments out. It
    just shows your ignorance. And thanks to all who help us with
    technical issues. I've gained a lot of valuable information over the
    years from this group. There are many great folks here who I have had
    the pleasure of doing business with or meeting in person.

    BTW I went to my first Nascar race in 1970 and have been going ever
    sense. So now you can bash me personally

    Larry Kitchen (Kitch)

    >BTW I went to my first Nascar race in 1970 and have been going ever
    >sense. So now you can bash me personally

    What people don't know is that going to a race is only at best HALF of
    the fun. These places are a people watchers dream. I've been to several
    races and have had a great time.

    Kirb

    I think you guys are suffering from can't have it syndrome where by it looks
    so much better to you.
    From our point it looks dull and bland versus Nascar "we" can't have that

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:14:00 +1000, "David Stein" <david@bumper.com.au> wrote:

    >I think you guys are suffering from can't have it syndrome where by it looks
    >so much better to you.

    I think you are suffering from Inability-to-understand-that-everyone-doesn't-
    think-like-you syndrome where by it seems to you that your opinion is the only
    valid one and that the opinions of others are just stupid.

    >From our point it looks dull and bland versus Nascar "we" can't have that
    >looks bright and out there. Classic John Youssi artwork versus plain grey
    >cabinet with decals. Look again at the stand out machine and have a second
    >think.

    The 'stand out' machine _is_ Grand Prix.

    No matter how long I look at the NASCAR {TM} pin I will not like NASCAR {TM} or
    the whole BO, beer, country 'music', wife-beater and mullet ambience of the
    NAShole way of life one teeny tiny bit more.

    I prefer the Grand Prix version of the pin. End of sentence.

    Nearly everyone who has replied has a problem with the 'theme' of
    Nacscar not the artwork. From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    like being associated to the
    beer-drinking-wife-beating-trailer-living-trash.

    Bring it on!!!!! In fact if I didn't target trailer trash when I took
    holidays in Vegas I's never get laid there!

    The GP artwork looks sterile to me. I prefer Nascar but living in
    Australia we don't have the same association with it!

    Can't wait to play one! I love Pat's work and this eems to be his best
    for a while!

    Cheers

    In article <42fbfef0$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>,

    In article <1123856655.424450.213600@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
    "TheKorn@TheKorn.net" <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote:

    > Mike Schudel wrote:
    > > > MacMan (Whose favourite Lawlor game is Roadshow because Red takes the
    > > > balls in her mouth!)
    > >
    > > Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! Wow...that was a leap of topics! :-)
    > >
    > > But you know on RS and in FH...so do Ted and Rudy. :-o
    >
    > Yeah, but Rudy has the good sense to _puke_ it up. Red just says
    > another annoying bee-yatch line. :)

    But that's why Ms PacMan was so popular. Because she swallows!!!!

    Cheers
    MacMan

    In article <1123857321.129931.265760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    "TheKorn@TheKorn.net" <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote:

    > MacMan wrote:
    > > Nearly everyone who has replied has a problem with the 'theme' of
    > > Nacscar not the artwork. From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    > > like being associated to the
    > > beer-drinking-wife-beating-trailer-living-trash.
    >
    > And man, if you thought there were ugly people at the department of
    > motor vehicles, HOLY COW don't go to a _real_ nascar race! (shudder!!)
    > They make the guys who run SuperAuctions look _clean_ and _well_
    > _behaved_!

    You don't want to know what I did at Key West after last years expo
    then... Makes Superauctions female staff look like the English Royal
    Family. I wan't looking at the guys in either Key West or at Super
    Auctons! (Sorry Mr Do-rag... maybe next year...Nah!)

    I will however say it was someone at Expo who told me how to pick up
    trailer trash in Key West... it has to do with a fish and a nickle.

    > > The GP artwork looks sterile to me. I prefer Nascar but living in
    > > Australia we don't have the same association with it!
    >
    > Honestly, I can't quite understand it. Maybe it's the way I took the
    > pictures (with a flash... duuuh), I dunno. Yeah, the NASCAR logo is
    > garish, but the rest of the art looks pretty good.
    >
    > I had the same reaction when I saw the GP art, especially the cabinet
    > front. I'd probably walk right by it; doesn't do _anything_ to draw me
    > in. (And that's weird; I tend to really love Youssi's stuff!)

    It's not Youssi's best, but I thought that's because there was no
    personalisation... I mean... you get attached to the people in his
    art... but not to three cars. No attachment as you do to his self
    portrait with his son in FH, etc.

    > > Can't wait to play one! I love Pat's work and this eems to be his best
    > > for a while!
    >
    > I can easily say it's Pat's _best_ game in YEARS! ;)

    Great to hear! I'm going to start bothering the Sydney dist to find out
    where one is sited in Sydney!

    Cheers
    MacMan

    << From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    like being associated to the
    beer-drinking-wife-beating-tra­iler-living-trash. >>

    Can somebody come up with a good stereotype of F1 fans to go along with
    the one of Nascar fans as being drunk, dirt-poor wife-beating garbage?

    I think this DEFINITELY calls for a RGP poll here - from people in the
    US who are interested in buying either a Nascar or a Grand Prix - which
    one would you want? Then email the results to Stern.
    Frenchy

    I'm going to ignore the GP Ver. Nascar stuff & Talk about the Great
    Looking Ladys I see at the Nascar races I go to ,, I dont know what
    tracks the Nascar Fans here go to
    But I can say Darlington/ Charlotte both have some real Sweet-Hearts at
    those tracks,

    Want to really have some fun ??, Take a Grill & Cook-out & bring the
    Family Pet Dog,
    Either I'm a Hell of a Cook, or those Sweeties just Love nice Dogs !!!

    Been going to Nascar races all my life & things I've learned are # 1,
    Dont sit at the bottom of the track, If you do you better take Safety
    Glass's as that rubber flying could about blind you,, # 2, Sitting at
    the top lets you see Everything on the track & you can beat 90 % of the
    traffic after a race ( Plus closer to the Rest-Rooms ) .

    Also the Folks saying Nascar fans are trailor trash are about 20 YEARS
    behind the Times !!! Thats about like saying ALL Harley-Riders are a
    bunch of drug crazed Killers.
    & its funny all of my friends who own Harleys earn 6 figures a year &
    have some of the highest paying jobs out there.
    FWIW, we've ordered 6 new Nascars & we're betting these are going to be
    the best earners we've seen in a long time ( Pinballs ) To each his own
    !!!

    Pin-Del,

    On 12 Aug 2005 15:49:01 -0700, "frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote:

    ><< From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    >like being associated to the
    >beer-drinking-wife-beating-tra­iler-living-trash. >>
    >
    >Can somebody come up with a good stereotype of F1 fans to go along with
    >the one of Nascar fans as being drunk, dirt-poor wife-beating garbage?

    Sure. Short elitist wine sipping euro-trash snobs who cheat on their
    wives while thumbing their noses at fans who complain about being
    ripped off at their so-called races.

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:12:09 -0700, Kenbo <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com>
    wrote:

    [...]

    >>Can somebody come up with a good stereotype of F1 fans to go along with
    >>the one of Nascar fans as being drunk, dirt-poor wife-beating garbage?
    >
    >Sure. Short elitist wine sipping euro-trash snobs who cheat on their
    >wives while thumbing their noses at fans who complain about being
    >ripped off at their so-called races.

    Whoops, I was thinking of F1 TEAMS, and drivers in particular.

    Hmm, fans.

    Hmm, seems the bottom line here is that there are some people who will
    like the NASCAR theme and some people who won't. The big question is,
    which group is larger? Not sure if Stern will ever do this, but they
    should make both versions available to whoever might be interested
    regardless if they're in the U.S. or elsewhere - seems like they would
    sell more games this way and possibly have a wider audience who would
    want to play.

    Mike

    "David Stein" <david@bumper.com.au> wrote in message
    > I think you guys are suffering from can't have it syndrome where by it
    looks
    > so much better to you.
    > From our point it looks dull and bland versus Nascar "we" can't have that
    > looks bright and out there. Classic John Youssi artwork versus plain grey
    > cabinet with decals. Look again at the stand out machine and have a second
    > think.

    For me, it's more that I don't collect NASCAR stuff, I don't drive a Ford, I
    don't drive a GM, I don't drink Miller Lite... and I certainly don't feel
    like paying $4,000 for the right of displaying their logos prominantly in my
    family room. If I were into any one of those four it might be a different
    story. But guess what - they also make a nice generic version that has no
    objectionable branding on it, so naturally I prefer that one!

    - Dan

    You miss understand. I also was really looking forward to Grand Prix for the
    same arguments and thought great Grand Prix here we come. It is the lack of
    fire in the art not the theme. I would much rather a Grand Prix cover but
    after comparing the standard of the two look at the front of cabinet for
    example. It looks like grand prix art was a quick after thought. I'm with
    you for the theme.

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:30:51 +1000, "David Stein" <david@bumper.com.au> wrote:

    >You miss understand. [...]
    >It looks like grand prix art was a quick after thought. I'm with
    >you for the theme.

    I did indeed. Apologies.

    Even still, I certainly like the translite a lot better on Grand Prix than
    NASCAR {TM}. Sure it's more sedate, but I like the layout and the lack of
    the NASCAR {TM} logo a lot better. I think the cars look neater too.

    The cabinet serves its purpose on both and I haven't studied the playfield
    in detail so cannot say there.

    In article <1123862335.088792.318010@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    flipnout1@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Since there are some on this group that want to stereotype the folks
    > who go to NASCAR races as trailer trash with no teeth, I take offense
    > to this.
    > I know its been discussed here before and I usually don't get into
    > these pissing contests but this group is a valuable resource for
    > information on a hobby we all enjoy. Leave the rude comments out. It
    > just shows your ignorance. And thanks to all who help us with
    > technical issues. I've gained a lot of valuable information over the
    > years from this group. There are many great folks here who I have had
    > the pleasure of doing business with or meeting in person.
    >
    > BTW I went to my first Nascar race in 1970 and have been going ever
    > sense. So now you can bash me personally
    >
    > Larry Kitchen (Kitch)

    Larry,

    My post wasn't meant to offend. Sorry if it did.

    As you say it's been discussed here before and that's what I was basing
    my observation on when I said people seemed to prefer GP just because it
    didn't have the association to Nascar.

    I'm in Australia and have no idea about Nascar except what I've read on
    this group. It doesn't even get shown on TV here I'm pretty sure.

    Hopefully no-one wants to bash you personally and I'm glad you enjoy it.
    I can tell you now if I like the pin when we find one over here, I will
    probably go to a race next time I'm in America to see what it's all
    about.

    Again, sorry if I caused offence.

    Cheers
    MacMan

    > Nearly everyone who has replied has a problem with the 'theme' of
    > Nacscar not the artwork. From a distance it looks to me like they don't
    > like being associated to the
    > beer-drinking-wife-beating-trailer-living-trash.

    No, for me it's the insistence on turning the thing into a bunch of
    billboards. Plus, I like the look of F1 cars far more than stock cars.
    Nascar just looks trashy.

Games Video Games