Sign in with
Your question

Need Sceptre X7 manual!! Can I tilt it back up after accidentally tilting it dow

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 7, 2011 12:03:43 PM

The monitor does not seem to budge after accidentally tilting it down. Just got it second hand and there is no manual. Even online, no one seems to have a manual.
Where can I get a manual and how do I tilt it upwards?
a c 78 C Monitor
March 7, 2011 12:52:42 PM

I found the manuals here: http://www.sceptre.com/support/manuals/index.htm (I don't know whether you have the X7 Naga V or the X7 Naga VI)
Unfortunately, I don't think any of them really answer your question about tilting it back upwards, so unless somebody here has specific experience with that problem with a Sceptre monitor, you may have to contact their tech support.
m
l
March 13, 2011 11:59:42 PM

Thanks! With a little trepidation, I forced the monitor up. Now it seems to do so just fine. It would be nice to have a manual, though, so thanks MauveCloud for the web address.
m
l
March 21, 2011 12:46:57 AM

beejay said:
The monitor does not seem to budge after accidentally tilting it down. Just got it second hand and there is no manual. Even online, no one seems to have a manual.
Where can I get a manual and how do I tilt it upwards?

Thanks! With a little trepidation, I forced the monitor up. Now it seems to do so just fine. It would be nice to have a manual, though, so thanks MauveCloud for the web address.
m
l
!