Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Resolve dvd drive

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
November 25, 2012 2:10:08 PM

Hello,
my dvd drive can not read copied cds, any suggestion?

More about : resolve dvd drive

November 25, 2012 2:27:07 PM

Thats why he is DVD pecouse he reads only DVD!
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 2:47:19 PM

OX-49 said:
Thats why he is DVD pecouse he reads only DVD!


A DVD-ROM drive is perfectly capable of reading CD's.

What did you use to copy the CD's?
m
0
l
Related resources
November 25, 2012 2:59:44 PM

ex_bubblehead said:
A DVD-ROM drive is perfectly capable of reading CD's.

What did you use to copy the CD's?


It's true but there is DVD rooms which read only DVD's and thre is DVD rooms which reads DVD and CD it si writen on the front of it
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 3:02:59 PM

OX-49 said:
It's true but there is DVD rooms which read only DVD's and thre is DVD rooms which reads DVD and CD it si writen on the front of it


Balderdash! All DVD drives can read CD's. However, in the distant past there were drives that had trouble with -RW discs. This hasn't been the case for MANY years now.
m
0
l
November 25, 2012 4:16:15 PM

Oh really i forgoted that my my main PC is 7 year old and has 3 optical drivers and one of them reads only DVD!

P.S. and i'm not a Balderdash!
m
0
l
November 27, 2012 3:11:44 PM

If it's been copied from another computer and the session hasn't been closed,
it will not work on anything except the computer is was copied on.
Dead serious!!!!!!
m
0
l
!