Sign in with
Your question

27" or 24" 120hz

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 8, 2011 12:08:57 AM

Hey guys, first time post here just want to say thanks for all the help i have gotten from here in the past.

I need a little help cant make up my mind i don't know what would be best a 27" 60hz or a 24" 120hz. Now i play a lot of wow... but i also like to play FPS games (mostly) single player tho & later on in the year i would like to get a 3 monitor setup is 120hz worth it for triple setup or would i be restricted in some way, & i understand i wont get 120fps with 3 monitors so would there be a point for single player fps'er like me. This may be the answer to my question :p  but i just want other peoples opinions, i know there are some 27" 120hz coming out but i need 1 for now as my old monitor has died on me :( . I have never had the chance to play on a 120hz monitor & probable wont as i am getting a monitor very soon & i am a fan of bigger monitors i am heading towards the 27"... But is 120hz really that much better for what i am going to use it for.

If the 120hz is that much better i can just get a cheaper monitor for now & wait till mid yr for when i get my new pc & buy then there should be a lot more 120hz monitors on the market bigger then 24"

Here are the 2 monitors i been looking at

http://www.all-monitors.com/compares/benq_xl2410t_vs_as...

i know the BenQ has had alot of problems with bleeding & a few other things but i have all so read a lot of ppl not having issuses with them so maybe they fixed the problems with them.

More about : 120hz

March 8, 2011 1:31:57 AM

cool ty... after doing some more ready i think im just goin to go with a 120hz monitor for gaming bc thats all i do on my pc anyways & the 24" i had was great... just having a 50" plasma then looking at a 24" monitor.. well yeah, i was just looking for bigger but unless i want to wait im gona have to go with a 24" 120hz for now.. im just impatient when it comes to my pc but its goin to be at least 6 months if not longer be4 i update my system anyways so by then there should be a lot more 120hz monitors at 27" & plus that arnt $1500

but ty for the quick reply i pick it up tomorrow.. im just goin to go with the xl2410t my last monitor was a benq & i loved it..
m
l
March 18, 2011 10:39:12 PM

Best answer selected by jumzor.
m
l
!