MS Streets & Trips 2005

Is it possible to change the default "Open" and "Save" folders for this
application? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about streets trips 2005

    You might want to check in the microsoft.public.streets-trips newsgroup.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Joe 1" <Joe1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to change the default "Open" and "Save" folders for this
    > application? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

    Thank you Jason. I was searching the wrong place for an answer. I shall look
    where you have pointed me.

    "Jason Tsang" wrote:

    > You might want to check in the microsoft.public.streets-trips newsgroup.
    >

    > --
    > Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
    >
    > Find out about the MS MVP Program -
    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    >
    > "Joe 1" <Joe1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to change the default "Open" and "Save" folders for this
    > > application? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

Default Microsoft Windows XP