Is it possible to change the default "Open" and "Save" folders for this
application? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

You might want to check in the microsoft.public.streets-trips newsgroup.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Joe 1" <Joe1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to change the default "Open" and "Save" folders for this
> application? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

Thank you Jason. I was searching the wrong place for an answer. I shall look
where you have pointed me.