Funhouse Playfields Preorder

$500 Us Each + Domestic US Shipping.

More Details at www.pinball.com forum.

How soon before people see the goods? This kinda rings like a deposit
for a BBB....

I looked in the pinball.com forum, and couldn't find much more
information. Can you point us to a specific page please?

do you plan to run your business like the ipb morons or are you going
to be a normal human being and MAKE the goods before taking orders or
money? why would people pony up $500 plus shipping when we havn't seen
any of YOUR SAMPLES yet? thank god i don't need anything you will be
selling and be forced to play your games. they got old with ipb and
they are already old with you.

you sit there and spend 900K on pinball rights and you can't front 20K
for a playfield project or are you just taking names? i looked at that
pathetic forum and you can't make heads or tails of what you are
saying. do you plan to sell all your wares with a one sentence sales
pitch?

so are you selling these things direct then? distributors don't ask for
names, deposits, or full payments.

the language is ENGLISH, learn to communicate and stop making one
sentence statements.

i guess buying pinball rights didn't come with a clue...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

This whole thing is a joke. What is wrong with these people??

Make the damn playfields, take a few pictures, post them on your
website, set your asking price, and outline shipping costs to different
territories.

Is that too much to ask?

Amateurs.

Dave

whats weird is we spoke on the phone and wayne told me he would cut me
a great deal if i bought in bulk. i told him i would buy 50-100. then
he admits he only has the cad drawings, no art. then he asks me for the
art i recreated. so maybe something has surfaced since then. with his
crazy royalty demands that increased from 10% to 25% (upfront) for me
to make decals theres no way id give up my art file that we recreated.

we also spent a good hour on the phone going over the insert list. he
had no clue what most of them were. so i emailed him the insert list i
had. then he admitted to me that gene owned several of the inserts and
he would need to "work around that issue". not sure what progress was
made there.

for the collectors in here i really hope someone makes fh playfields.

If I knew you were making these Darin, I would buy up front. I know
and trust your quality. Please keep us posted.

>whats weird is we spoke on the phone and wayne told me

Now, now....Wayne is going to not like this "confidential information"
getting out there unless he does it first.....

Kirb

Reminds me of the old Yogi Berra adage:

I've got nothing to report. I'm only going to tell you about it once so
listen up.

pr

Mr Pinball Australia wrote:
> $500 Us Each + Domestic US Shipping.
>
> More Details at www.pinball.com forum.

I'd love to order a playfield. But I've been WAITING FOR OVER A WEEK
for you to approve my forum membership!

how long do you think you will be waiting for the playfield? ;-)

ATTN! DETROIT CRACK CROSSES BORDER INTO AUSSIE-LAND! ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Sandro

For the record, my forum membership was approved and activated in under
an hour. Check your spam filters?

As for pre-ordering, after going through the whole forum registration
process, I noticed that the pre-order announcement asks for private
e-mail. I went ahead and e-mailed my information in for the pre-order.
I hope Wayne can turn out the product, but since they haven't asked me
to send a check yet, I'm not too concerned if this falls through.

sandro wrote:
> For the record, my forum membership was approved and activated in under
> an hour. Check your spam filters?

That account doesn't have any. Moreover, if I try and use the username
and password that the registration process sent me, it complains that
I'm not verified yet by the forum administrator.

> As for pre-ordering, after going through the whole forum registration
> process, I noticed that the pre-order announcement asks for private
> e-mail. I went ahead and e-mailed my information in for the pre-order.
> I hope Wayne can turn out the product, but since they haven't asked me
> to send a check yet, I'm not too concerned if this falls through.

It'd be nice, but again, no forum membership means no money.
(Something gives me the idea that he doesn't really care. Maybe I'm
wrong.)

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 11 Aug 2005 01:59:54 -0700, gregberry_@hotmail.com wrote:

>Wayne
>whats the cost if buying in Australia
>
>Greg

According to xe.com $500 USD = $649 AUD

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:22:29 GMT, "Mr Pinball Australia"
<sales@mrpinball.com.au> wrote:

>$500 Us Each + Domestic US Shipping.
>
>More Details at www.pinball.com forum.

What's the price going to be after the preorder period? Any estimate
on shipping charge to US? Are there pics of a "sample" model?

Are you using a free mail account? He's said in the past that it
automatically rejects hotmail/yahoo/gmail.

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Are you using a free mail account? He's said in the past that it
> automatically rejects hotmail/yahoo/gmail.

If someone has stolen thekorn.net from me, I'll be seriously pissed.
:)

Just wondering what type of wood these will be made with . are they
made in Australia? I'm concerned about Moisture and type of wood before
I spend 500.00. J.R.

On 11 Aug 2005 07:03:47 -0700, azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:

>we also spent a good hour on the phone going over the insert list. he
>had no clue what most of them were. so i emailed him the insert list i
>had. then he admitted to me that gene owned several of the inserts and
>he would need to "work around that issue".

So much for accurate reproductions, then. Thanks for the heads-up.

What type of wood will these be made with?...well it could be Dogwood
which of course you can easily identify by it's bark.

Dave

arf :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

TheKorn@TheKorn.net wrote:
> Chris Lyon wrote:
> > Are you using a free mail account? He's said in the past that it
> > automatically rejects hotmail/yahoo/gmail.
>
> If someone has stolen thekorn.net from me, I'll be seriously pissed.
> :)

Well, somehow the original entry got nuked. Sent in a second one, and
it's been activated.

Wayne - you are a blithering IDIOT mate!

A business man you are not - Make 'em fisrt, then distribute, then
sell. Simple, eh?

Lists are for losers mon.

By the way, do you have a KFC restaurant in that strip shopping center
that is supposedly your world headquarters? Seems like your business is
already fried.

BRETT B