Dell Servers On Ebay For Sale

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
item....
dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the same
configuration for a final price of $628.
even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that the
warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by the
current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are selling
but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...

cross-posted to all groups per original message.

"Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Dear Christopher,

Warranty is transferred upon payment. Ask/Email ANY purchaser.

Regarding the TIME...if you order a system today, 6/21, Dell says
the anticipated delivery date is 7/9....thats 19 days...lets not forget
July 4 is coming...NATIONAL Holiday...you are right I exagerated....
it will take more than 3 WEEKS to get the box...

Regarding PRICE...95% of people will not want to deal with a rebate...
nor wait the 6-8 weeks Dell says it can take to process...these are targeted
at BUSINESSES not "desktop" users...$100 is NOT a big deal....MOST
important part...I ship with in 24 hours of payment....you have the box in,
at most, 5 DAYS....time is money. Oh yeah there's that 3 WEEKS again....

Regarding the OTHER CONFIGS....respectively....Dell price $2,099 vs $1,749
and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the 80GB
Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.

So..."How 'bout that rebate?"

Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
milk...its
because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.

Here endith the lesson.

Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
complete and utter horses ass you are.

With warmest regards,

Sparky

PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be doing
something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)

> you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
> item....
> dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the same
> configuration for a final price of $628.
> even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
> dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
> exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that the
> warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by the
> current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are selling
> but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
>
> cross-posted to all groups per original message.
>
> "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Yup it sure is...Desktop...thesea are Server....two issues tho....

The graphics cards will not be available anytime soon
and DDR2 memory will cost 2X current DDR...

Two issues for most users will not buy into right away.

"Pen" <pen34us_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The 8400 is coming;
>
> "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

>Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
>asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
>milk...its
>because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
>
>Here endith the lesson.
>
>Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
>complete and utter horses ass you are.
>With warmest regards,
>Sparky

Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................

Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
Big Bob

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

sparky,

when someone is just plain wrong they are unable to argue their position and
so understandably resort to anger. this seems to be what has happened here.
given your self appointed reply email address of 'MrLooneyBin' i suppose
that i should not be surprised at your reply. but i think that any
potential buyers you may have once had a chance of attracting probably are
surprised. if your prices were so great then i don't think you would have
gotten so angry... if you can't handle the free exchange of ideas then
perhaps you should reconsider publicly posting in the future.

ps. potential buyers, in my not so limited experience with dell transfer of
ownership procedures, you can expect at *least* a 30 day time frame before
the transfer is complete. this means that dell technical support will not
send you replacement parts if needed or even talk to you about the system
for that matter unless the current owner fully disclose their details
including name/company name/address/phone number and you pretend to be that
person when talking to dell. since most hardware failures either happen in
the first few days of ownership or not at all this is critical point in my
opinion. also, when you buy directly from dell you receive a 30 day 'total
satisfaction' money back return policy and 30 day price protection as
detailed here... http://tinyurl.com/2yb72

> Dear Christopher,

> Warranty is transferred upon payment. Ask/Email ANY purchaser.
>
> Regarding the TIME...if you order a system today, 6/21, Dell says
> the anticipated delivery date is 7/9....thats 19 days...lets not forget
> July 4 is coming...NATIONAL Holiday...you are right I exagerated....
> it will take more than 3 WEEKS to get the box...
>
> Regarding PRICE...95% of people will not want to deal with a rebate...
> nor wait the 6-8 weeks Dell says it can take to process...these are
targeted
> at BUSINESSES not "desktop" users...$100 is NOT a big deal....MOST
> important part...I ship with in 24 hours of payment....you have the box
in,
> at most, 5 DAYS....time is money. Oh yeah there's that 3 WEEKS again....
>
> Regarding the OTHER CONFIGS....respectively....Dell price $2,099 vs $1,749
> and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the 80GB
> Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.
>
> So..."How 'bout that rebate?"
>
> Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
> asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
> milk...its
> because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
>
> Here endith the lesson.
>
> Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
> complete and utter horses ass you are.
>
> With warmest regards,
>
> Sparky
>
> PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be
doing
> something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)
>

> "Christopher Muto" <muto@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
> > item....
> > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the
same
> > configuration for a final price of $628.
> > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
from
> > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
> > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
the
> > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
the
> > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
selling
> > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
> >
> > cross-posted to all groups per original message.
> >
> > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
> > >
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
> > >
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?

BTW, how is Jack these days? :)

"Big Bob Smith" <YouCantHandleTheTruth@nonya.net> wrote in message
> >Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
> >asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
> >milk...its
> >because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
> >
> >Here endith the lesson.
> >
> >Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
> >complete and utter horses ass you are.
> >With warmest regards,
> >Sparky
>

> Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
> right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
> type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................
>
> Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
> Big Bob

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Totally wrong on Xfers...its done ON-LINE at the Dell
site and your are given a Successful Transfer Notice which
I then email to buyers, who BTW, are more than happy
to provide the information.

https://support.dell.com/dellcare/tagtransfer.aspx

It is instantaneous, and effective IMMEDIATELY....
so much for your admittedly speculative 30 days.

Just another point to prove you reply to posts from a point of ignorance.

Sparky

> [...]
> > > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
> from
> > > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
> > > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
> the
> > > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
> the
> > > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
> selling
> > > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
> > >
> > > cross-posted to all groups per original message.
> > >
> > > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Yo Mr Muto...BYTE THIS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072

The price must be right!

ROFLMAO!

> [...]
> > > you are asking a starting bid of $699 plus $89 shipping for your first
> > > item....
> > > dell is asking $728 plus $0 shipping and $100 mail in rebate for the
> same
> > > configuration for a final price of $628.
> > > even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct
> from
> > > dell is cheaper... and your suggested wait time to ship from dell is
> > > exaggerated. besides, i would rather wait an extra week and know that
> the
> > > warranty is in my name rather than hope that it will be transferred by
> the
> > > current registered owner. i did not price the other units you are
> selling
> > > but highly recommend that interested buyers do so...
> > >
> > > cross-posted to all groups per original message.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

"Christopher Muto" <muto@worldnet.att.net> wrote
> even if you add in sales tax that you may not collect, buying direct from
> dell is cheaper...

Doesn't matter. Ebay will probably pull the auction for spamming newsgroups.

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

great! your price is now just $130 *more* than dell.

yours is $788 ($699 minimum bid price plus $89 shipping).
Dell is $658 (detailed below at $758 plus $0 shiiping less $100 mail in
rebate)....
even without the mail in rebate the buyer can spend less at dell than you
are asking.

perhaps i should send this to 77-cent?

PowerEdge 700
Date & Time: June 23, 2004 6:41:38 PM

SYSTEM COMPONENTS

PowerEdge 700 Qty 1
Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.8GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz FSB, No
Operating System Unit Price $858.00

Save $100 on PowerEdge 700 through the Small Business division.
Special offer View Details
-$100.00

Catalog Number: 4
Sort
Module Description Product Code Sku Id
PowerEdge 700 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.8GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz
FSB 700281 [221-4108] 1
Operating System No Operating System NOOSO [420-4190] 11
Memory 256MB DDR,400MHz, 1x265MB DIMM 256M1D [310-8805] 3
Keyboard Standard Windows Keyboard,Gray S [320-1862] 4
Monitors No Monitor Option N [320-2968] 5
Boot Hard Drives 80GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 80GB [340-9834] 8
Floppy Drive Internal 1.44MB 3.5 in Floppy Disk Drive FD [341-0240] 10
Mouse Logitec System Mouse,Gray L [320-1861] 12
Network Card On-board Network Adapter OBNIC [430-0488] 13
CD-ROM CD-ROM, 650MB,48X, Internal CD [340-9908] 16
Documentation Electronic Documentation and OpenManage CD Kit EDOCS
[410-0358][410-0636] 21
Hard Drive Configuration Onboard SATA, 1 Drive Connected to Onboard
SATA Controller MSATA1 [340-9872] 27
Hardware Support Services 3Yr Parts + Onsite Labor (Next Business Day)
U3OS [960-1305][902-4370][902-3022] 29
Installation No Installation NOINSTL [900-9997] 32
Mail-In Rebate Offer $100 DELL SERVER MAIL-IN REBATE 49306 MRQ2S01
[462-9500] 56
Technical Sales Representative Contact Yes TSRYES [462-9388] 192
TOTAL: $758.00

----

Total Price
Sub-total $758.00

Shipping 0.00

> [...]
> > > and $3054 vs $2,299...$300 and $700 in savings....PLUS you get the
80GB
> > > Boot drive which Dell "pulls" from their configs.
> > >
> > > So..."How 'bout that rebate?"
> > >
> > > Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your
moma
> > > asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
> > > milk...its
> > > because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
> > >
> > > Here endith the lesson.
> > >
> > > Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
> > > complete and utter horses ass you are.
> > >
> > > With warmest regards,
> > >
> > > Sparky
> > >
> > > PS...I sold 16 of these Servers in the last 5 weeks...seems I must be
> > doing
> > > something right. So I guess, in the end my point is..."Muto". :)

begin 666 spacer.gif
M1TE&.#EA`0`!`+,``/___P``_^GIZ10CEKFYN=C8V"Z>ZY_9]E:T[0=@QX6U
@]0,#?HZ;M4INKS<WC$I*_RP``````0`!```$`A!$`#L`
`
end

begin 666 bullet.gif
M1TE&.#EA" `(`+,``````/___U)1449%16MJ:L[-S:FHJ(2#@]K:VIR<G/__
M_P```````````````````"'Y! $```H`+ `````(``@`0 004,E)%1FI(E.[
)I\)P=,4W10`[
`
end

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Show him he will put out ALL the money up front, wait 6-8 weeks for the
rebate and if he buys the system now from Dell he will get a ship date of
7/14.

Also you keep forgetting tax. Say @ 6% add on to $758 is..$45.50...thats
$808.

And you keep missing the point Christopher...TIME IS MONEY!

Should he win the system, he will have it in less than 5 days.

Hell I had a guy buy one of these and needed it overnighted to Wash state...
whole thing ran him almost $1K.

Why did he do it? He needed it for his BUSINESS. Beside this stuff is a TAX
WRITEOFF for businesses.

Here endith yet another lesson.

> [...]
> > > targeted
> box
> > > in,
> > again....

> > $1,749
> 80GB

> moma

> > > doing

> first
> > > same
> > > from
> is
> that
> > > the
> by
> > > the
> > > selling

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Oh yeah...one more thing...you can have the last post...I'm busy
shipping out hardware...made $4K this month on this "side" business.

> [...]
> > > detailed here... http://tinyurl.com/2yb72
> > >
> > > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message

> forget

> > > targeted
> box
> > > in,
> > again....

> > $1,749
> 80GB

> moma

> > > doing

> first
> > > same
> > > from
> is
> that
> > > the
> by
> > > the
> > > selling

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

perhaps you forgot... per your auction listing, you state that you collect
tax too. but of course, with the lower base price at dell it does mean
paying less taxes if one buys from dell. and again you are exaggerating
about the ship date... the quote i posted earlier is estimated to ship
7/2/04... and that was using the standard web site configuration tool...
every system i have ordered in the last year has shipped well before their
estimate. i do get your point that time is money. but don't miss my point
that wasting money is a waste of time. your customers *may* get a system a
few days earlier but give up the 30 day total satisfaction guarantee, 30 day
price protection, have to trust you that you will transfer ownership (which
can only be done if you are or know the current owner), and for this you
charge a 20% markup over their prices. all i am saying is that i just don't
see any reason that an educated person would buy from you (and by posting my
remarks those that are not aware of these issues will be educated and can
then make intelligent decisions for themselves). good luck.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?
>
>BTW, how is Jack these days? :)

He is not trying to sell me something...........dunno about you but
any business man who is rude obnoxious and is an ass....is not one I
would choose to deal with........

Big Bob

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Tax charged only in NYS...99.5 % of my buyers are NOT in NYS.

Dell is "backed up" on shipping these days.

Reasons:

End of Quarter promotions have flooded them with orders
and also as a result of that, shipping is is backed up as well.

I have orders from 6/10 still "In Production"...they ship 6/29.
Tag 4 more business days onto that plus July 4 and I won't
physically see them until July 7 or 8...almost 1 month.

They also have new production lines in their Nashville plant
that have turned into a disaster...robots dropping systems,
etc.

Ironically in this economy they are having MAJOR problems
retaining employees. Why? They pay $10/hr on average and
work people like dogs. They are so desperate for people
they are hiring "temps"...takes time to train them, get then up
to speed and then they bail because they hate the place and the
pace they are required to work at.

In the end people will base their decisions on their needs and all
I am doing is getting them their systems 60-75% earlier than if
they went direct.

Based upon the volume I have pushed out lately and customer
service I provide, that appears to be working just fine for both
of us.

BTW, I just checked their site..."ship dates" are 7/6...add 5
BUSINESS days to that and one may see their system 7/14...
at least 3 weeks. I knock off 2 weeks. Check my feedback.
The SINGLE most complimentary remark is consistant:

"Fsst Ship and great servie"...I turn systems out within 24 hours
of payment. Most days it goes out same day.

> [...]
> > > 80GB

> > > moma
> the
> mouth.

> > be

> > > first
> > the
> > direct
> dell
> > > is
> know
> > > that
> > transferred
> > > by
> are

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Wow, if Dell is having that many problems. Dropped machines, overworked
employees. Why would I want to buy a Dell from you? You've just made a
sound argument to buy another brand.

Tom
> [...]
can
> > then make intelligent decisions for themselves). good luck.
> >
> > "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > > Show him he will put out ALL the money up front, wait 6-8 weeks for
the
> > > rebate and if he buys the system now from Dell he will get a ship date
> of
> > > 7/14.
> > >
> > > Also you keep forgetting tax. Say @ 6% add on to $758
is..$45.50...thats
> > > $808.
> > >
> > > And you keep missing the point Christopher...TIME IS MONEY!
> > >
> > > Should he win the system, he will have it in less than 5 days.
> > >
> > > Hell I had a guy buy one of these and needed it overnighted to Wash
> > state...
> > > whole thing ran him almost $1K.
> > >
> > > Why did he do it? He needed it for his BUSINESS. Beside this stuff is

:)

> your
> for
> > > the
> > > direct
> > dell
> > know
> > > transferred
> > are

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
> > > > > > > > >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
> > > > > > > > >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

Hate to say is Sparky, but you continue to give reasons to buy
elsewhere.
First and most important, is your attitude.
Not just to your critics but to everyone.
Everyone because this is a public forum and you have shown your true
character.
If you were a real businessperson, you would know better than to act
so childish in a public forum.
Perhaps you may make sales, but I am sure you lose a lot if that is
your general attitude.
It is NEVER a good idea to act that way in public.
No wonder you need to resort to the internet, you would never survive
in a real store.

It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information
with sources.
Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.
A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
those very reasons.
Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
business practices.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

> [...]
> your
> for
> > > the
> > > direct
> > dell
> > know
> > > transferred
> > are

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705364072
> > > > > > > > >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705933189
> > > > > > > > >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5705953978

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

> It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
> businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information

www.ihatedell.net

READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.

> Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
> making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.

Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
hours.

Sounds like failure to me.

> A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
> those very reasons.

Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
air.

> Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
> business practices.

No thanks you...for not doing business with me.

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

I could create ihatesparky.com but it wouldn't mean everything posted there
was true.

> > It is one thing to give facts about your supplier, but if you were a
> > businessperson with credibility, you would back up the information
> > with sources.
>
> www.ihatedell.net
>
> READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.
>
> > Instead it simply looks like you are bashing Dell in preparation to
> > making excuses for failure to deliver on your part.
>
> Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
> hours.
>
> Sounds like failure to me.
>
> > A business such as yours is the kind I always stay far away from for
> > those very reasons.
>
> Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
> air.
>
> > Thank you for warning us so that everyone is now informed on your
> > business practices.
>
> No thanks you...for not doing business with me.

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.networks,comp.os.linux.networking,microsoft.public.technet (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:09:33 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net>
uncorked the following:

|>I could create ihatesparky.com but it wouldn't mean everything posted there
|>was true.
|>

|>"Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
|>>
|>> www.ihatedell.net
|>>
|>> READ what the employees are saying about the production lines.

|>> Ahem...ALL the servers I sell are on hand and ship in less than 24
|>> hours.
|>>
|>> Sounds like failure to me.

|>> Sounds good. I don't need "customers" who make statements full of hot
|>> air.

Put this guy in your Bozo-bin where he belongs; life is too short to
suffer fools.

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Didn't you find his "analysis" and "comments" quite "professional"?
> >
> >BTW, how is Jack these days? :)
> >

> He is not trying to sell me something...........dunno about you but
> any business man who is rude obnoxious and is an ass....is not one I
> would choose to deal with........
>
> Big Bob

you tell him Big Boob!

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:53:00 GMT, Big Bob Smith
<YouCantHandleTheTruth@nonya.net> wrote:

>>Its OK...you can pull your foot out of your mouth....and when your moma
>>asks why you are crying, tell her it wasn't because you spilled the
>>milk...its
>>because you got bitchslapped for having a smartass, ignorant mouth.
>>
>>Here endith the lesson.
>>
>>Cross posted to ALL those same newsgroups to show everyone what a
>>complete and utter horses ass you are.
>>With warmest regards,
>>Sparky
>

>Damned professional there Sparky...........how many people in their
>right mind would buy something from a "merchant" who resorted to this
>type of tirade ?? I certainly wouldnt................
>
>Even warmer semi-nuclear regards
>Big Bob

I might. I kind of like his "persona".
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:59:37 GMT, "Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Oh yeah...one more thing...you can have the last post...I'm busy
>shipping out hardware...made $4K this month on this "side" business.

Congrats, Dude. With the money you must have tied up in pending Dell
orders, I don't see how you do it.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots: