WTB Working board sets

Jim

Looking to purchase entire board sets for various games. I am trying to
complete a collection of spare boards. Please email me what you have
along with price and condition. Right now I am seeking an entire board
set that will work in a Data East Jurassic Park and also an entire set
for a Williams Taxi.I am located in the Pittsburgh area. I would need
shipping to Zip code 15090. You can also leave me a message at
412-855-5875. Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

You have mail !!!

Marius

www.pinball.ro

jim wrote:
> Looking to purchase entire board sets for various games. I am trying to
> complete a collection of spare boards. Please email me what you have
> along with price and condition. Right now I am seeking an entire board
> set that will work in a Data East Jurassic Park and also an entire set
> for a Williams Taxi.I am located in the Pittsburgh area. I would need
> shipping to Zip code 15090. You can also leave me a message at
> 412-855-5875. Thanks Jim

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Come on, Jim. That Taxi board couldn't be as tough as the TOTAN !!

Dave